Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Aesther Collection

It is a very user friendly app especially for new beginners. There are templates that allow guide and allow us to install the bot with a click. The online consultants are very helpful and prompt to assist. I am quite certain they are humans :)! I like many features such as being notified when there are visitors and I could see the replies from the visitors as well. It saves much time and effort on my end as a store owner.

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and kind words to our team. I can confirm that we are a team of somewhat lovely humans, delighted with your amazing review :)

Shop Quint Essence

This app is amazing! Support is great and honestly just such a lifesaver. App is still being developed so certain settings may still be lacking but overall VERY SATISFIED!

October 12, 2020

We appreciate the review very much! Thank you for the encouraging words :)

Hair Scarlet

I recently begun using this app. It's amazing! Communicate with your clients even when you're offline!

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! :)

Elixir Naturals

This app is amazing and love all the ways you can customize the experience. Love the desktop/mobile app features that provide flexibility to respond promptly anywhere I am. Also, the service for this app is AMAZING. It's actually my favourite part of it! Love being able to talk to real people when I'm in need of help and they address all of my concerns. Thank you !

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate your kind words very much :)

SoQuiet

Cette application est est top avec une équipe solide pour le SAV. A utiliser avec une équipe ou sans car possibilité de créer de bots

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5star review! :)

No Touch MultiKey - No Touch Door Opener

This chat app is a MUST HAVE. I originally used Shopify PING and this one is 10x better and the FREE PLAN is perfect for 90% of small businesses. I have been using it for over a month on the free plan and I love it. What sealed the deal for me was they have a desktop app that perfectly syncs with the mobile chat app so I can respond to customers both on my phone or my desktop while I am working.

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing words! We are proud to be a part of your business :)

Medical Video Courses

i used this app and it was just perfect, it helped a lot with reaching customers and the design was great and responsive, highly recommended, dont miss it

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your opinion and 5 stars! :)

shebeautee

I'm enjoy to use this app and it's very powerful. Although no one has talked to me yet. I hope it is useful to me and I will upgrade my package if necessary.Thank you.

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! :)

MissBak

Amazing app, i'm enjoying it and it definitly get you more leads, more engagement and more interaction with your clients, especially the chat bots. I'm very satisfied and absolutly recommend it :)

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad you like Tidio so much :)

ALEEM YUSUF

I have just started using this App and so far quite happy with it. The customer service is quite good and friendly. It's a great addition to our online store to engage visitors and can be customised to match the look of our store.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars and the kind words :)