Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

ハピポート

It is quite awesome app that I've used ever! It makes our customer service easier and it increases our sales!

March 26, 2020

Amazing, thank you so much! :)

SILKIT™

This app really helped me getting new customers! I really recomend it, also if you only want the free version.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much, we're really proud to have you as a customer.

Sunriseskin

Really helped to convert more ! totally recommend for new stores or now based stores trying to get their client's trust

March 10, 2020

Fantastic, we're happy that our app helps you build trust and get more happy customers. :)

SAJID Auto Online

very noice.

March 10, 2020

Noice! Thank you so much! :)

Pooch Bandana UK

I use this app to engage visitors when they use our size guide, because we've noticed people abandon carts because they're confused about measuring their dogs correctly. Solved this problem in an instant. Thanks Tidio!

March 10, 2020

That's amazing! Join our FB Community where we discuss chatbots - this seems like a process our bot could easily handle 24h a day! Thank you for your review. :)

Nuastore

It takes one minute to setup and very easy to customize, navigate. Your support team is also great. Thanks

March 10, 2020

Big kudos from the Support team. Thank you for your review. :)

Bidiellc

Great chat features, and fantastic speedy support! Being that it is so vital to offer customers live chat, this app is invaluable.

Amazing, thank you! :)

UleiCBD.ro

awesome app. have used in the past others but none came close to this one, all the features and support is just best.

bazarbizar.eu

Ho installato questa App da poco tempo e spero che si tire di attenzioni di mio clienti e aumentare la vendita. Con app fine ora tutto bene e facile installare e funzione bene. Grazie

Sparkly Dolls

I have just installed it not long ago. But the benefits I get from it very good. I make more sales just by using chatbots alone. I would recommend this app. The live chat is also good both on desktop and mobile. I can answer visitors right away and close sales. It really makes a difference before I installed it and after.

February 9, 2020

Hi there, the live chat part of our service is available in the forever-free plan. My colleague has sent you an email to help you with this, as it seems you have two accounts registered with us - the other one may have triggered the message about upgrading. We're looking forward to your reply via email! :)

Olek and the Support Team.