Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

No Touch MultiKey - No Touch Door Opener

This chat app is a MUST HAVE. I originally used Shopify PING and this one is 10x better and the FREE PLAN is perfect for 90% of small businesses. I have been using it for over a month on the free plan and I love it. What sealed the deal for me was they have a desktop app that perfectly syncs with the mobile chat app so I can respond to customers both on my phone or my desktop while I am working.

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing words! We are proud to be a part of your business :)

Medical Video Courses

i used this app and it was just perfect, it helped a lot with reaching customers and the design was great and responsive, highly recommended, dont miss it

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your opinion and 5 stars! :)

shebeautee

I'm enjoy to use this app and it's very powerful. Although no one has talked to me yet. I hope it is useful to me and I will upgrade my package if necessary.Thank you.

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! :)

MissBak

Amazing app, i'm enjoying it and it definitly get you more leads, more engagement and more interaction with your clients, especially the chat bots. I'm very satisfied and absolutly recommend it :)

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad you like Tidio so much :)

ALEEM YUSUF

I have just started using this App and so far quite happy with it. The customer service is quite good and friendly. It's a great addition to our online store to engage visitors and can be customised to match the look of our store.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars and the kind words :)

MY SILKY SKIN

It's Very fantastic experience using the Tidio app. Recommend to all to use is user friendly chat bot & email marketing also very awesome. Thanks for the Team ,Tidio.
By ,
ManiVarma
www.mysilkyskin.in
India

September 21, 2020

Thank you for the fantastic review! :)

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Very good app, very good support! Simple and easy to use, but it adds another level of professionalism to the website.

September 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

miarlo

What can I say? This app is amazing. Super easy to set up and makes our website look amazing and also adds a whole another level of exceptional customer service to our customers. Love it! Definitely recommend :)

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars, beautiful and encouraging words for our team! It means the world to us :)

Gingerbread World

I've used Tidio before and just installed it again for my busy Christmas Season. Now more than ever customers want quick answers and Tidio is easy to use both on the desktop and on my phone.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much! This is exactly what we were going for when creating Tidio. We appreciate it :)

Dreamland Cartoons

Amazing Chat App. Tested all of the top 5 Chat apps for E-Com and Tidio is by far the best. Best app with high class fast customer support. They have a lot of pre-set solutions you can pick. Sales increased with this app and there is a lot potential to increase conversion rate even more!

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind and very motivating words! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88