Rezensionen (1.878)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Juli 2021

I really like this app. Amazing dashboard. Every is easy and looks really cool. It has one minor flaw though - it doesnt have multilingual dynamic translation. For me being an EU merchant - it is vital that the chat translate any language while chatting. Meaning - I type in English - customer translate in e.g. Spanish. Spanish is translated to English and English back to Spanish live and dynamically. If this is not an issue for you - then Tidio is perfect and highly recommended.

DealbaDent
Schweden
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 12. Juli 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback, it will help us develop in the future :)

Bearbeitet am 1. August 2019

This app has been crafted with love and care. Great all around, many useful features and customisations and great modern look.
Gets pricey quickly when wanting to use all of its features, but they are well made, super easy and intuitive to use and the app has excellent instant support so depending on the business in can absolutely be worth it and is justified by its quality.

-1 Star as it would be fair if the Tidio branding could be removed for the paid for versions, considering the price.

Otherwise as far as I can tell the best live chat app currently out there. Would happily recommend to anyone!

The Vape Box NZ
Neuseeland
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 2. August 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review. The branding option really helps us grow and as a result, makes our service better. Best of luck from our team! :)

3. Februar 2016

Totalmente recomendable. Es muy fácil de instalar y configurar.

Tormenta Tiburon
Mexiko
20. Juli 2021

it's a good tool for conversions, the customer service is honestly great, the only downfall would be it's slightly pricey

The Splendid Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 20. Juli 2021

Thank you for the review. To ensure the highest quality we do our best to keep the prices as low as possible. We do hear your feedback, and I will make sure it's taken into consideration by our product team in the future.

13. Februar 2017

Really enjoying using the app! So far so good!

Ashland Fly Shop
12 monate mit der App
28. September 2023

Muy facil de usar. La integración funciona perfecto. Recomendado 100%

Esperando al integración con whatsapp!!

MARKEMSTORE
Kolumbien
11. Februar 2020

We have been using this app for around a year. It has a lot of functionality and provides a direct channel to communicate with the customers.

MiniMe Preloved - Baby and Children's Clothing
Australien
10 monate mit der App
27. November 2015

Good so far, a bit slow from time to time, great IOS app feature.

still way more to learn about it

Cycle Torch
Kanada
10 monate mit der App
10. Oktober 2016

Awesome app - you can get in touch with visitors to your store live! It is awesome interaction! I would recommend this app. Its free version is good for up to 3 conversations at a time. This is why I give it a 4 star.

Don't forget to check us out @ purevitaminstore.com

Purevitaminstore
3. Mai 2017

I havent tried the app software as i just installed it but customer service is awesome. I hope that the software is as great as there customer service.

Pet N Kin