Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. September 2020

I like this app, its pretty simple and easy to manage. Mostly used by experienced people and newbie, I was recommended to use it. I am fully satisfied

Kisyshop
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 monate mit der App
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 14. September 2020

Thank you for your kind words. I am sure we will continue to deliver and in the future deserve all 5stars from You! :)

30. Juni 2020

Amazing app, easy to set up and very usefull. I'm thinking buy the pro version, but i will wait.....

Salammbô Boutique
Brasilien
7 monate mit der App
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 1. Juli 2020

Thank you for the review!
If you have any questions or we may advise in any way feel free to reach out to us :)

13. August 2021

Muy agradables si tienes dudas muy atentos y muy simple de utilizar me ha gustado mucho yo la recomiendo bastante para vuestra tienda

Rachfitness
Spanien
6 monate mit der App
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 13. August 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu revisión!
Thank you very much for your kind review! :)

30. Juli 2021

Support is excellent. I am new to this app and still getting acquainted with it so some of it still difficult to understand.

Gypsy Witch Creations
6 monate mit der App
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 2. August 2021

Thank you for the review! We hope to deserve 5 stars in the future. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

Bearbeitet am 7. Dezember 2021

Been using for 24 hours and I've gotten more leads than anything else I've used so far. One big suggestion is to filter our bot traffic though - I see way more "visitors" to my site using Tidio than both google and shopify ever show. Also love that I can easily chat with customers. I've had quite a few conversations that would have probably just been customers who left the site before I installed the app.

Crane & Home
4 monate mit der App
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 8. Dezember 2021

Thank you so much for the review! The discrepancies can actually be caused by different tracking methods used in Tidio and other services, but we can assure you that each customer you see on your visitor's list currently has your website opened in a tab. Once again thank you for the feedback!

24. April 2020

I used this app on my website to effectively communicate with customers re orders and product enquiry. I am very pleased with the overall performance.

Homeware Pieces
Bearbeitet am 31. März 2016

We installed this on our website http://OrganicoSuperFoods.Com and found it very easy to install and use.

Works on Google and mobile but doesn't appear to work on Firefox,
OrganicoSuperFoods likes this app.

Organicosuperfoods
26. Oktober 2017

This app is great. Customer service was very quick and very helpful, Honestly, i haven't received this kind of service in a long long time. Instant messaging and replies. Photos in the chat explaining how to solve the problem.

Great Job!

Rays High
Israel
26. November 2016

Cool idea, but seems a bit buggy, should be an awesome app when they fix the bugs though.

Nubanana
2 monate mit der App
11. November 2021

good fresh and ok to use; we will see after one month use how ti is; but now we can say anything so thks

budsandears
Frankreich
2 monate mit der App
TIDIO LLC hat geantwortet 12. November 2021

Thank you very much for the review :)