Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

Información útil de la aplicación de Shopify
  • Popular entre los negocios de los Estados Unidos

Plan gratuito disponible. Se pueden aplicar cargos adicionales.

Características de la aplicación

• Tecnología avanzada: funciona con los temas más recientes

Reseñas

4.8 de 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

Recuentos por nivel de calificaciones
  • 90% de las calificaciones con 5 estrellas

21 - 30 de 1502 reseñas

GlobalBabyNZ

Ubicación Nueva Zelanda
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Más de 3 años

Great app. I even used it to answer a customer's questions from my hospital bed when I was in labour with my daughter. Resulted in a $1,750 sale. LOL.

Hudds Store

Ubicación Malasia
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 18 días

The apps was awesome to me. But don't know why stated free plan forever and i been notified that trial end in few days. Sad...

Motogateway

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 5 meses

Keep charging me even after repeated attempts to get them to stop.

Onyx Hearts

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 12 meses

We're using Tidio Chat currently and we have been for maybe 2-3 months now. While yes, you can see who's on the website, which page they're on etc. the true functionality of the chat just simply doesn't work correctly 75% of the time. If you're using this chat feature on a desktop computer that has someone to monitor and respond to chat messages as soon as they come in, then it should be a fine solution for you. But if you're using the Tidio Chat app on your mobile device then you will have more problems caused. New chat push notifications come to your phone often 1-3mins after they've been sent. Sometimes they don't even come at all! Which results in customers sending multiple messages like "HELLO!" "HELLOOOOO!" etc. and if it's a customer who is using the chat to talk about a order issue/problem, then the chat makes them even more mad than before because no one answered because we don't even know that chat messages are coming because we're not receiving timely push notifications. There are a number of other issues with setting our stores hours for when the chat is open as well. Our phones will go off at 2am sometimes because people are somehow still able to access the chat even though the stores hours have been set and the chat should be displaying a 'Sorry we're offline message.' Since the chat doesn't send timely notifications, most customers end up leaving the chat because no one is going to sit and wait for 2-3mins just to see if a reply even comes through. We have also had issues with setting auto-responder messages to message a customer who has got to the cart page. We'll send a message telling them to not forget to use the discount code. The they will message back asking what the discount code is and we won't receive the message for 2-3mins 85% of the time and then they get a but turned off or don't even make their order because fear of missing out on a discount code, so they are now waiting to get a discount code and abandoned their cart. Most the features that Tidio Chat has are fine and work, but the main core of what people use Tidio Chat for in the first place (to communicate in real-time with customers) needs to have the issues mentioned above fixed. Also - if there's not an option to fix those issues above Tidio, that's fine, I understand. But you need to at the very least have a message within customers chat windows saying something around the lines of..."Awaiting customer representative. You are #3 in the chat queue." This way customers can understand that there's a slight wait and to be patient. This would also allow your Tidio Chat mobile app users more time to actually receive a push notification so that the chat message can be addressed. Please add the chat queue to the Tidio product. It's just been very frustrating using this chat and we have 3 operators (2 on iPhone 6 and 1 on Android) and the issue is the same with all.

The Boytique

Ubicación Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 15 días

The trial was great. As soon as it expired, it was a horrible experience from start to finish. The only chatbot I really needed was the order update, but it's Beta for Shopify, and the pre-set format cannot be changed (beyond a few answers they draw from your shop set up, which were wrong in my case). In light of this, the plan I chose to pay for was the "communicator plan", because I found the visitor data helpful. But the very moment my trial expired that all disintegrated. It wouldn't track my visitors after midnight (9 my time, when I needed it most). They admitted it was a glitch, but 3 messages later, still not fixed. Then, as soon as I ran out of "chatbots" (which I did not pay extra for, because I didn't use them) it stopped tracking my visitors altogether. So now I have 27 more days this month that I'm paying for for nothing. In short, I feel like this app is too new and they haven't ironed out the glitches. Maybe it'll be better when they devote more work to fixing it, but I'm sure not paying top dollar for it while they do.

Upped from a 1 star to a 2 star because after I posted this review someone did finally reach out to try to help.

Respuesta del desarrollador

22 de junio de 2020

Hi there, our whole team is really sorry to see this review. We've reached out to you already and will do our best to find a solution that works for you.

Cavitycolors Art Clothing

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 9 meses

We've stuck with the free version of Tidio, and I thought it was great at first, if you want to pay for the paid service. Over time, the app doesn't really work. For some reason my customers see me as online when I'm not which makes us look bad because no one is responding to their chats. Also, we were not getting email notifications for the chats. I downloaded the mobile app which doesn't work unless you have your phone open on the app, so you'll miss chats that way as well. Also, there seems to be a stuck conversation from months ago that I always have to close out every time I open Tidio. Their response was that it was a code issue they were working on, but we would just have to work around it. Over all, I wasn't very satisfied with it. It was good for like 2 weeks a long time ago, but now it's just kind of a mess. I would suggest if you were to get this app, maybe get the paid upgrade, or go with another chat app. Not sure if you were to pay for it if it would be much different. I did however like the customization options, which made the chat look great in terms of integrating with our site.

Stackers Singapore

Ubicación Singapur
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 1 mes

We really liked the ease of automation, customisation that Tidio is able to provide hence we installed it in all our e-commerce sites. However it is disappointing that the charges have skyrocketed from $15 per month for triggers to 5K users to now $18 per month for 1K users. We only found out because we got notification that we don't have any more triggers left for this website and we were surprised as it didn't happen to the other site. And if we were to upgrade to 5K users we will be paying $45 which was 3 times the original amount we paid previously. It was a rude shock to us and this price difference makes it very difficult for us to want to continue.

A Better Graphic

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 11 meses

Love the app. Was a bit confusing to figure out at first but really nice features once I did. Love that you can add a large photo to the chat's welcome background. Facebook Messenger messages from your FB business page appear within the same tidio account admin panel to manage them in the same place. It is important to know that if you are not logged into your tidio account on the website or the mobile app, your offline message will appear even if it is not during your Do Not Disturb hours. Keep logged into your tidio account on web or mobile and you won't have a problem.

Respuesta del desarrollador

2 de agosto de 2019

Thank you for your review and for the tip for our users! :) Cheers!

Chunkie Dunkies

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 2 años

Customer's comments cannot be cleared from comment section on their website. They will see their 1st conversation and any other previous conversations they have had. Tidio did say they are working on this.
Other than that the app seems okay. Just installed so honestly way too early to comment but they asked...

Piedmont Education Foundation - Piedmont Store

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 11 días

This app is so easy to use, and the price point is really excellent. Being able to provide our customers with instants support -- and receiving it from this app's team -- is invaluable.