Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

Información útil de la aplicación de Shopify
  • Popular entre los negocios de los Estados Unidos

Plan gratuito disponible. Se pueden aplicar cargos adicionales.

Características de la aplicación

• Tecnología avanzada: funciona con los temas más recientes

Reseñas

4.8 de 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

Recuentos por nivel de calificaciones
  • 90% de las calificaciones con 5 estrellas

Filtrar y ordenar reseñas

41 - 50 de 1504 reseñas

StageReadyHair

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 14 días

This app was very promising until I wanted to use my purchased domain and not my . shopify domain on the message when responding to customers via email. When I clicked to add a new site link, I realized it was making me start over so I tried to back out with no luck. I was locked out from all the previous customer's messages that I was trying to reply to. And no matter how I logged out and logged back in, it was making me start over, I no longer had access to the dashboard. Customer Service Rep Chris said that the emails had to have from the .shopify adress on the email which I found tacky so unfornately I cannot continue with this service.

2 de febrero de 2022

We're so sorry to see your review. We can help you fix the issue by resetting the account. It seems that you got stuck in the starting tour of a new account when reconnecting to the new domain. Our representative, Dominika, has contacted you via email to help you. I'm looking forward to fixing this for you, and I'm sure the app will prove its worth! The fix will take us only a few minutes.
Olek, Tidio

Ma Belle Provence

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 10 días

I just downloaded this app and it was an instant success! One of my customers immediately started chatting with me right from the website which made the experience much more memorable. I added my name and photo to the chat box so customers know they're speaking with me directly (my business is still small enough for me to do that). Long story short, I made a sale and that customer loved the experience so much she promoted my online shop on her Facebook page. I also programmed my hours so the widget is only active M-F, 8am-6pm. Get it, you won't regret it. You can check out my website to see what it looks like: www.mabelleprovence.com

7 de diciembre de 2020

Thank you so much! We love your success story, you sharing it with us keeps us going and motivated to provide the best product possible.
We are very grateful that you are with us <3

Vapor Technologies Austin

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Más de 1 año

I've been using Tidio App for two sites over the past year and half, Great features and automation to drive sales and customer interaction. I am also part of their Facebook group where you can speak directly to their staff. I had a few issues and started speaking to Rafal, 30 mins later.... everything was finely tuned to work nicely between two sites under one account.

You can not go wrong with this app because of their crew specifically Rafal. He is a pro and can take your business to the next level. We will always use Tidio because of the customer service they give as well as a great product!

Thanks again, Rafal!

Emileo's World

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 5 meses

Had a problem with the app. Its 12:18am right now. Many other people don't reply at this time they show up their hours available only. Martin actually took time & Help me Understand why the app wasn't showing up on my site and a problem with messenger. Not only that compare to other apps. I love people can send me a message from my site & I'll get an actual text notification alerting me not only that I can contact them from my phone using I guess the tidio app without having to log in. This make it super convenient. Give this app a try you won't regret it. I try others apps and this been the best one for me.

25 de junio de 2019

Thank you for amazing review! And cheers from Martin from our team. :)

The Vape Box NZ

Ubicación Nueva Zelanda
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 1 año

This app has been crafted with love and care. Great all around, many useful features and customisations and great modern look.
Gets pricey quickly when wanting to use all of its features, but they are well made, super easy and intuitive to use and the app has excellent instant support so depending on the business in can absolutely be worth it and is justified by its quality.

-1 Star as it would be fair if the Tidio branding could be removed for the paid for versions, considering the price.

Otherwise as far as I can tell the best live chat app currently out there. Would happily recommend to anyone!

2 de agosto de 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review. The branding option really helps us grow and as a result, makes our service better. Best of luck from our team! :)

GYMZAH

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 13 días

It's unfortunate the rating is limited to 5 stars. On a scale of 1 to 10, they are definitely a 100. 10x more than what it is. The support team for TIDIO is absolutely groundbreaking. I pressed forth many questions all of which were answered with extreme patience and I was provided the needed guidance to keep things moving. Moreover, the support went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure all my questions were answered with impeccable precision. A shout out to Adam and Patrick for their tremendous support and wonderful courteousness. Truly awesome. !!!

25 de junio de 2021

Wow, thank you so much! It warms our hearts to see reviews like yours :)

PPE Supply Canada

Ubicación Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 1 mes

Such a great app! We had another chat app installed and it did not meet our needs even close to what Tidio does. The app is user-friendly and the learning curve isn't too steep. The typing preview function is THE BEST, as we can start to solve any customer inquiries before they've even hit send! Tidio's Customer Service Team is outstanding, and definitely helps them to stand out from the rest. They respond quickly, provide efficient and fast resolutions and are always very friendly! Thank you Tidio!

8 de febrero de 2021

Thank you for the great review and encouraging words! :)

WhySoBlue

Ubicación India
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Más de 1 año

Have used this app for almost 2 years and its pretty much flawless! It was my ultimate solution to solve my customer's doubts whereever I go whatever the time. I can resolve the issues from my phone wherever I am. Its extremely easy and smooth and I haven't had any issues till date. Totally recommend this to everyone who wants a quick,simple,user friendly chat service for your customer!
My store is- https://whysobluelove.com/
If you guys have any inputs/feedback for me to work on, I'm all ears!

24 de mayo de 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we're extremely proud you're with us for almost 2 years!

Joyeria La Esmeralda

Ubicación México
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 1 año

So far this app goes beyond our expectations. We´re really happy working with it. It´s a jewel. And we´re also very impressed by Tidio´s support team, all questions are answered fast and these guys are very friendly and professional. It is not that we have stumbled across any trouble with the app, just base knowledge general questions and these guys have been there to assist us and help us with everything we have needed. So far, great app.

Drops Of Joy Jewelry

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 5 meses

So happy to have found this app - have been looking for something like this, but wasn't ready to commit to the price of other options. The free version of this has been great for our business so far. No hassle to install, great customer service and support when I have had questions.

There is also an app that can be downloaded for your phone, so you can get notifications that was and respond quickly. Highly recommend Tidio!