Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

de Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
  • 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

1 - 10 de 899 reseñas

The Waist Bar

I wish i could give it a 5 star.. we have no ideal when customers are needing assistance.. they are leaving messages that are no where to be find on email or app. How do we interact with customers.. there must beca different version everyone is using. I linked messager to see their concern but nothing is coming through.

Standartpark

I will be the devils advocate here and do a real rating. I had problems with this application from the very beginning and its NOT smooth at all, and is very glitchy since the update as well.

Terrible customer service, very very glitchy on my desktop as well as my phone. Shows me notifications when I didn’t have any, was terrible with communicating with my mobile and desktop. I would get several notifications when I WAS the one who sent the messages. The update was horrible with geo location, no cart updates for customers and no cart information at all. The application is simply a glorified text message, nothing really that works great with Shopify. Just a terrible app.

On top of everything else, every time I went to customer service, they always had me do leg work, take a video, send screen shot, do this, do that, never looked into the situation at hand. Send you general links and information. Customer service is lazy, and simply never fixed any issues.

I will never be coming back to this chat application, was terrible from start to finish.

Fawn Forest

These guys are nuts - they changed their app Mid-December and eliminated offline messages via email when chat is offline... I missed 109 messages from customers during the holidays when we couldn't handle live chat. We never got any email messages. Who wants to email customers from a limited chat dashboard? Not me...

Mbkplanners

I had previously installed and used this app but removed it due to lack of time on my end to answer every customer that popped up. I attempted to reinstall the app a few days ago (since we've increased our customer service team) but the app wouldn't install on Shopify. The support person was NOT helpful at all. I finally gave in and paid a tech expect to re-install the app on our website. Then decided to go ahead and pay Tidio's subscription fee to get the extra operators and features. However, the app keeps freezing (doesn't alert our team when someone new is on the site, continually displays that someone is on the size when they are not, etc.) and I'm not going to pay for something that doesn't work. So I contacted Tidio support again (and got the same unhelpful guy from the first time) who told me the only way to downgrade my billing back to the free account would be to uninstall the app and then re-install it. Here is my negative review, as promised. You guys need help.

Puffer Cloud

You now have to pay to see who is on your website "in real time"??? Isn't this the main feature of any chat app??? This was and should be a free feature. Poor business ethics to have your hands out for money all of the time. You just lost a customer. Moving on to a new chat app. Good Bye!

Zumi

Blocks the checkout button on ajax cart. loss of sales incurred. make sure to test your checkout before leaving it to run.

Mother Erth

Update: Customer service has been helpful and given me a script which I had to install on my site for a partial fix. I have to use the side bar (can not use the default chat widget as that will still cover the check out) but the side bar is on the side of the screen and when someone clicks it the chat window that opens does not cover the check out button.

Be careful. Both formats of the widget (unless you choose a side bar) will cut into your checkout button. I was surprised to find not only did the Modern Them bottom widget take up most of the checkout button, it's invisible hyperlink area extended out past the actual widget itself making it almost impossible to click "check out" almost every where you click on the check out button just pops up the chat.

The business theme bottom widget also cuts significantly into the check out button. It would be incredible if they would have more (smaller) options for the chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen that wouldn't get in the way of the most critical functionality of an ecommerce store.

United Apparel Liquidators

Really loving the chat app & the live view features. Only issues I have noticed was no spell check when we are typing (asked about it and they said it is something they can not offer right now), and the desktop application seems to be delayed in the live visitor reporting. It will show 20-something live visitors, but when I open the app in my web browser, it shows a live number much closer to the live view that Shopify has. Seems like when the visitors leave the site, the desktop app shows them as still on a webpage (just a guess). Another issue, I had a couple shoppers report they were not able to close out the chat box. Reported to support, but they could not replicate it & suggested it was because of the shoppers' screen size. I had to turn off the bot welcome message because I don't want shoppers leaving out of frustration, but we also really liked that feature. This was our first experience with a chat app & I am mostly pleased but also going to try some other options to see what else is out there.

Mobile Solar Pro

Customers can't see what they are typing into the chat box on iOS mobile, either in portrait or landscape views. Support informed me that the issue was known to it's developers and that they were working on it, but that there was no ETA for a fix. Most of my customers use their mobiles on my site, the app not functioning correctly on mobile is a deal breaker for me.

GlobalBabyNZ

Great app. I even used it to answer a customer's questions from my hospital bed when I was in labour with my daughter. Resulted in a $1,750 sale. LOL.

Anterior 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90