Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

de Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

4.7 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
  • 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

1 - 10 de 1041 reseñas

The Waist Bar

I wish i could give it a 5 star.. we have no ideal when customers are needing assistance.. they are leaving messages that are no where to be find on email or app. How do we interact with customers.. there must beca different version everyone is using. I linked messager to see their concern but nothing is coming through.

Natural Lice Products

Not real useful no real data behind the use did not increase sales
Support is slow and not very helpful how can a company doing chat not be available via chat for help

Standartpark

I will be the devils advocate here and do a real rating. I had problems with this application from the very beginning and its NOT smooth at all, and is very glitchy since the update as well.

Terrible customer service, very very glitchy on my desktop as well as my phone. Shows me notifications when I didn’t have any, was terrible with communicating with my mobile and desktop. I would get several notifications when I WAS the one who sent the messages. The update was horrible with geo location, no cart updates for customers and no cart information at all. The application is simply a glorified text message, nothing really that works great with Shopify. Just a terrible app.

On top of everything else, every time I went to customer service, they always had me do leg work, take a video, send screen shot, do this, do that, never looked into the situation at hand. Send you general links and information. Customer service is lazy, and simply never fixed any issues.

I will never be coming back to this chat application, was terrible from start to finish.

Fawn Forest

These guys are nuts - they changed their app Mid-December and eliminated offline messages via email when chat is offline... I missed 109 messages from customers during the holidays when we couldn't handle live chat. We never got any email messages. Who wants to email customers from a limited chat dashboard? Not me...

Healrates

How can I delete it from the online store, uninstall it and still appear on the website, who can help me

22 de junio de 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review. Your chat has been uninstalled - it was visible on your website because of the browser cache (it stores the old settings to load your website faster). I cannot see the chat on your website.

Mbkplanners

I had previously installed and used this app but removed it due to lack of time on my end to answer every customer that popped up. I attempted to reinstall the app a few days ago (since we've increased our customer service team) but the app wouldn't install on Shopify. The support person was NOT helpful at all. I finally gave in and paid a tech expect to re-install the app on our website. Then decided to go ahead and pay Tidio's subscription fee to get the extra operators and features. However, the app keeps freezing (doesn't alert our team when someone new is on the site, continually displays that someone is on the size when they are not, etc.) and I'm not going to pay for something that doesn't work. So I contacted Tidio support again (and got the same unhelpful guy from the first time) who told me the only way to downgrade my billing back to the free account would be to uninstall the app and then re-install it. Here is my negative review, as promised. You guys need help.

Puffer Cloud

You now have to pay to see who is on your website "in real time"??? Isn't this the main feature of any chat app??? This was and should be a free feature. Poor business ethics to have your hands out for money all of the time. You just lost a customer. Moving on to a new chat app. Good Bye!

Volim

Absolutely crushed our conversions and made my add to cart slider not pop up costing us THOUSANDS of dollars in revenue. Get it together.

6 de julio de 2020

I just wrote you an email - I'm so sorry about this situation. I hope we can still help you resolve the issue with the cart slider. Olek - Tidio.

Zumi

Blocks the checkout button on ajax cart. loss of sales incurred. make sure to test your checkout before leaving it to run.

LyonsTactical.com

This seems like a fantastic app and I was very happy to install it, but in reality, it can be a bit complicated and challenging to set up just right. Once all is said and done, to have a reasonable version of this app working you will spend $30 per month... for functionality that doesn't provide a whole lot more than a basic chat app will (other than the automation) but those aren't really that awesome. They are fun at first and seem like they will be excellent, but truly, people just ignore them or consider them an annoyance BUT you will be charged for each automation... until you hit your free limit of 100 hits in a month (a few days at best) then automation go bye bye... unless, of course, you want to pay another $15 to get up to 5k automation. Seem odd to go from 100 to 5K? Maybe just ask us up front for the minimum $15 that you really want... no need for a silly free 100... All this said, the guys seem great and there is real potential in the product, but therein lies the problem, so much has been put into creating a great product that the real world side of the app is lacking.

14 de abril de 2019

Hi, Olek here from the Support team. Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. I reached out to you via email with a follow-up question.

Anterior 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105