Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

• Popular entre los negocios de los Estados Unidos

Plan gratuito disponible. Se pueden aplicar cargos adicionales.

Características de la aplicación

• Tecnología puntera: funciona con los temas más recientes

Reseñas

4.8 de 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 de 5 estrellas
  • 1 de 5 estrellas
    2% de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas
1 - 10 de 1487 reseñas

SnuggleDogz

Completely unreasonable and unscalable pricing. Please don't be roped in to installing this app. Fantastic features, which I was willing to pay for, even with a hefty subscription. Then they go an cap each level of the subscription by restricting the number of visitors - 100 visitors a month for $18 USD a month and 1000 visitors a month for $36 USD a month. This equates to 18c USD per interaction with one of your potential customers, before they've even purchased anything! I don't know of one single successful ecommerce store that has only 1000 visitors a month. One of their main bots is a 'new visitor' bot, which can offer the new customer a discount. Just having this one bot running can literally wipe out your visitor cap. When I tried to have this conversation with their support team they basically said "if you need more than a 1000 visitors, we can provide a larger subscription" - larger than $36 USD a month! Do not install this app, they need to seriously consider their target audience and pricing.

20 de agosto de 2020

Hello there,

thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that our service didn’t meet your expectations. I would love to emphasize that chat communication with your clients is never limited, even on the free basic plan.

Also, I would love to clarify certain inaccuracies in your review as I believe a little misunderstanding in regards to our pricing model occurred here:
For $18 per month, you can send your chatbots to 1000 unique visitors per month, equating to less than 2c USD per visitor. Purchasing higher tiers of the Chatbot plan provides more profitable options, of course, in terms of money spent per your chatbot message.

The 100 triggers Chatbots tier, however, is available for all of our users even on the free, basic plan. Each account gets 100 chatbots to use on start, and the same limit stays if you are choosing the communicator plan as it is a separate plan that gives your other features that are great for live-chat purposes (handled by operators).

Please remember that Tidio is free forever by default - the paid plans are entirely optional.

The Waist Bar

I wish i could give it a 5 star.. we have no ideal when customers are needing assistance.. they are leaving messages that are no where to be find on email or app. How do we interact with customers.. there must beca different version everyone is using. I linked messager to see their concern but nothing is coming through.

Natural Lice Products

Not real useful no real data behind the use did not increase sales
Support is slow and not very helpful how can a company doing chat not be available via chat for help

Volim

Absolutely crushed our conversions and made my add to cart slider not pop up costing us THOUSANDS of dollars in revenue. Get it together.

6 de julio de 2020

I just wrote you an email - I'm so sorry about this situation. I hope we can still help you resolve the issue with the cart slider. Olek - Tidio.

TheCustomGoodsCo

BEWARE - Tidio code completely stuffed up our theme and cart. It caused a major malfunction. Their support is non existent. Do not use

11 de mayo de 2021

Hi! I'm really sorry to see your review. We've replied to your email after a few hours. I'm not sure how we could've affected your theme and cart - but we are ready to check this for you together with our developers! :) Looking forward to your reply on email. Olek - Tidio

Fuchusi

I'm not saying this company is a scam company but surely operates like one. Let me explain. They will first offer 30 days for free as long as you dont go over 1000 chatbots , everything was going OK and my Google analytics didn't show an increase in traffic. But after a month once they have your custom they then send message to say I used up my 1000 Chatbot messages when I only probably spoke to 5 people that month. They offered that I should buy the $18 a month which gives me 3000 chatbots which I subscribed to but guess what after few weeks I get a message saying I ran out of chatbots, I couldn't believe it as again probably spoke to about 5 people the following month. Now before the month comes to an end only 2 weeks to my 30 days I get messages saying I ran out of chatbots and i need to further upgrade but the more money I spent with them the less interaction I had with my customers. I would really not recommend this company they are only there to swindle you. Please go for other options. They have no care whatsoever so as long as they have get the most money out of you.

21 de marzo de 2021

I'm really sorry to see your review, and I understand why you felt that way - although - Tidio is certainly not a scam company. We are currently working on a different method of calculating the quota in the chatbot that greets new visitors to make sure that it meets our users' expectations. Please note that the chatbot you mentioned was firing every time a new visitor came to your website. This means using the quota quickly for websites with high traffic and is not related to how many conversations you'd started. Again, I'm really sorry; I have reached out to you via email to help you rebuild your chatbot.
Olek

Standartpark

I will be the devils advocate here and do a real rating. I had problems with this application from the very beginning and its NOT smooth at all, and is very glitchy since the update as well.

Terrible customer service, very very glitchy on my desktop as well as my phone. Shows me notifications when I didn’t have any, was terrible with communicating with my mobile and desktop. I would get several notifications when I WAS the one who sent the messages. The update was horrible with geo location, no cart updates for customers and no cart information at all. The application is simply a glorified text message, nothing really that works great with Shopify. Just a terrible app.

On top of everything else, every time I went to customer service, they always had me do leg work, take a video, send screen shot, do this, do that, never looked into the situation at hand. Send you general links and information. Customer service is lazy, and simply never fixed any issues.

I will never be coming back to this chat application, was terrible from start to finish.

Fawn Forest

These guys are nuts - they changed their app Mid-December and eliminated offline messages via email when chat is offline... I missed 109 messages from customers during the holidays when we couldn't handle live chat. We never got any email messages. Who wants to email customers from a limited chat dashboard? Not me...

Puffer Cloud

You now have to pay to see who is on your website "in real time"??? Isn't this the main feature of any chat app??? This was and should be a free feature. Poor business ethics to have your hands out for money all of the time. You just lost a customer. Moving on to a new chat app. Good Bye!

Healrates

How can I delete it from the online store, uninstall it and still appear on the website, who can help me

22 de junio de 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review. Your chat has been uninstalled - it was visible on your website because of the browser cache (it stores the old settings to load your website faster). I cannot see the chat on your website.

Anterior 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149