Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 11, 2022

I've been using the Tidio App for a few weeks. It's a quality, sophisticated Chat App with lots of customisable features. The Chat Bot Plan for around $39 USD per month would be the ideal plan but is slightly out of my price budget. I needed some help from Tidio but I needed to be on the $299 USD plan per month for someone to have a Zoom meeting to iron out some questions which is a small deterrent for me and leaves the 4/5 rating to be quite fair based on their willingness to help with issues and the prices charged.

SolarBox
Time spent using app: 18 days
TIDIO LLC replied December 14, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback :) It's great to hear that you like the quality of our app. Also, we value your input greatly, so I will make sure that it is passed on to the relevant department for future improvements. Chris

November 3, 2022

A good chat app with helpful and friendly support. There is room for improvement but it is good value for money

The Wool Company
Time spent using app: About 4 years
TIDIO LLC replied November 4, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review :) Your feedback means a lot to us. Please let us know if you have any ideas on how we could improve our app. We'd love to hear them! Chris

September 16, 2022

amazingdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

WetCase
Time spent using app: About 1 month
TIDIO LLC replied September 16, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for your review :) It's great to hear that you like our app. We will do all we can to improve it, so we can become a 5 star app for you in the future. Chris

June 20, 2022

1. I am new to them, but they have a small dynamic video to facilitate beginners to use the app. Personally, I think it is a worthwhile choice for businesses and stores.
2. when looking for help from customer service personnel, there are many buttons to choose. It seems very detailed, but as an inquirer, I may prefer to get a direct answer or solution, which makes it easier to communicate with the consultant. Even if you can solve the problem by constantly clicking the button, you still feel that it is a waste of time (this article is only for me). Fortunately, their customer service staff responded very promptly, so overall it was pretty good.
3. this item is well received!

Pandrohouse
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
TIDIO LLC replied June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for the in-depth feedback, we'll let our chatbot designers know about your comments. We try to design our chatbots to be as helpful as they can, but you can always reach out directly to our Customer Support Operators if the chatbot cannot help you. :)

Edited June 15, 2022

I'm going to update my review from a 1-star to a 4-star for the simple reason that the customer service, post-review, was polite and helpful. They explained that during the time I had installed the app to when I was required to start paying, they said there had been a price update and it was not intentionally decieving, while also offering me the $39 pricing to honor thier offer. I think they could have made this fact that they were increasing their pricing clearer on their pricing schedule, or a simple email, but I can also understand the reasoning. Also, a 1-star is damaging to brand that is clearly working hard, and I don't want to think that I've impacted a business because I reacted like a Karen.

Valentia Skincare
Time spent using app: 20 days
TIDIO LLC replied June 14, 2022

Hi there! I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are always trying to support start-ups, as we've been one in the past. That is why Tidio can be used for free, forever. The Free plan has all the essentials needed to communicate with your website visitors. The premium plans are optional and we are not trying to convince anyone to upgrade. However, it has been proven that our bots can boost sales significantly. If you have any specific needs regarding the plans, or the functionalities of the chat widget, we are always here ready to assist you and try to find the best possible solution :) You can reach out to us via our Live Chat on Tidio.com, or via email at support@tidio.net.
Chris from Tidio

April 13, 2022

Tidio has help my site become more relevant and made it so much easier to deal with customer issues as soon as they come up

HighCaliberSolutions
Time spent using app: 7 days
TIDIO LLC replied April 14, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio. If there's anything that is unclear, please let us know and we will be happy to provide necessary guidance, so that we can become a 5 star app for you :)

March 18, 2022

Great! Easy to set up. Can provide more on-brand messaging to work with store theme for product roadmap.

Birthing In New .Earth
Time spent using app: About 2 months
TIDIO LLC replied March 18, 2022

Thank you for your review! We will discuss your feedback with our product team and hopefully become a five-star app for your needs! :)

January 31, 2022

So far very happy with the overall application. I would have liked to seen a mid level include more than the same 100 chats that the free version has but not have the fee of the unlimited one. Other than that so far so good.

Elliefont Styles
Time spent using app: About 2 months
TIDIO LLC replied February 2, 2022

Thank you for the review and for your feedback! I'll pass it on to the relevant team. :)

January 17, 2022

It's a nice app. I love that it is free for a number of uses. It could use some technical fixes especially on the mobile app. Their staff is great in offering assistance.

NURINA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
TIDIO LLC replied January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback, it helps us understand how our tool can be more effective. It would be great if you could provide us with a bit more detailed info at support@tidio.net. Thanks!

January 11, 2022

Stable, lightweight and good UI One problem is that I can't seem to set exceptions for operating hours and have to disable them fully when it's a public holiday.

Drifters Adventure Center
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
TIDIO LLC replied January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and sorry about the inconvenience! I'll make sure to pass your comment on to the relevant team at Tidio, so that we can improve the Operating Hours feature. :)