Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

IFX

Wow! this app is incredible. Very will built, comprehensive and easy. The support is immediate and they resolve technical issues very quickly. High Recommend!

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We always strive to provide the best customer support possible :)

Xsecret- Strive to protect your secret

I love this app. it's convenient and help to improve your conversion rate, and also, the exceptionally good service from Jakub.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will make sure to pass it to Jakub :) Cheers!

Girisimdi

I made extra 500 usd with tdio this week. Thank you for the amazing app. I will be using for a long time

September 21, 2021

It's great that you were able to profit from Tidio so quickly! We all hope that it is just a beginning and there are more sales coming :)

Keonnah's

It is a great app but I had canceled the recurring charge from their tido live chat on September 8th 2021. On September 19th they charged me anyway for a service I had canceled. I would like for someone to reach out to me and refund my money please and thank you.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please get in touch with me directly at j.leszczynski@tidio.net so we can discuss the possible refund options for you. :)

Code-Kart

totally necessary..ran without bots for 15 days and our sales tanked..bots are more important than operators.GO GO SKYNET!!

September 19, 2021

Thank you for the perfect rating!

KATELYN HEART

Simple display. Easy to use. Easy to set up. Good and quick answer. Consider to upgrade in the future!

September 19, 2021

This is exactly what we were going for creating Tidio. Thank you for the review :)

h20podz

works well allows me to communicate with customers....................................................................................................................

September 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We are glad that Tidio is working out for you

BIGMK.PH

excellent service. The customer service is also friendly. I hope they will implement the suggestions as soon as possible.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the stars and kind words :)

MY SEXY STYLES

Great must have app on your e-commerce store! I've had it for a couple of years now and is very effective!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect score :)

Instascanner Store

excellent support, great app, have mobile app, stuff, this nice work. But app not working with VPN service.

September 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to work on our app so it is possible to use it with VPN services too. Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111