Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Probióticos para la Vida

Estoy emocionado por tener un chat en mi página de Shopify, ya que a través de ella, me conectaré con mis clientes y podré tener una comunicación más rápida y fluida. Gracias.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for using Tidio and the great review! :)

Ginger Fresh

I really like this app.. I really like the option to hide the chat icon on the Mobile version and the additional features like chatbots, Email & Messenger integrations are very good. I would really love to see if they can integrate text messaging into this either intergrating with text providers like textline or some other alternatives..

March 4, 2021

Hi there!
Thanks a lot for the 5-star! We are happy to know that you are enjoying our product.
Enjoy your Tidio!

VULVARE

I've downloaded the app and worked on it for a few hours, everything seems great and you get a LOT of features even on the free plan.
Plus I have to mention Kamil from their customer support, he went out of his way to help us set everything up, even tho he did not have to. Definitely recommend. P.S. Thanks again, Kamil!

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review!
We also try to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the product that we can be proud of!
We are happy to hear that we are going in the right direction, and it is also great to have you onboard!

Mavreo

This app is just awesome!! the people who created it are extremely professional! I have never seen an app with this much features! and the free plan is filled with features that are free forever. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the people behind this app, thank you very much guys, this app is exactly what i needed for my business. Thank you

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review.

SCUDO jewelry

I love this app. It's super intuitive, it's customizable (from the info that appears in the chat window to the automatic bots), you can use it with a multilanguage website, you can control newsletters and contacts so no need to use or pay for a different app for that, you can see live visitors on the website and start a conversation, when they're typing, you can se what they're writing already. It's an amazing app and it's completely free.

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are really happy you enjoy Tidio :)

Gumo

Really really happy that we found this app. We just started our shopify store and were struggling with understanding how customers coming to our store feel about our stores. We got so many questions and interactions from visitors and lots of insights on how we can make our store experience better.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for the 5stars and using Tidio :)

Tokyo Snack Box

So far so good! Hope it continues that way.
Love the fact that you have an app, like messenger, that allows you to interact live with your customers.

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Femmelyne

Im suprisingly very happy with this app. I feel it offers a lot more than expected especially given im still just on the free plan being a start up. a) the live chat button can be customised to look pretty good
b) it notifies you whenever you have a visitor c) you can download a mobile app, so you can check whose visiting and have live chats with customers in the palm of your hand
d) and the best most unexpected feature is that you can see which pages your customers are looking at. really pleased.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for the extensive review. We are glad we can be a valuable addition to your business! :)

PPE Supply Canada

Such a great app! We had another chat app installed and it did not meet our needs even close to what Tidio does. The app is user-friendly and the learning curve isn't too steep. The typing preview function is THE BEST, as we can start to solve any customer inquiries before they've even hit send! Tidio's Customer Service Team is outstanding, and definitely helps them to stand out from the rest. They respond quickly, provide efficient and fast resolutions and are always very friendly! Thank you Tidio!

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review and encouraging words! :)

Puzzery

Did my research and I have to say, this is by far the best option out there. The pre-chat email capture and the ability to make custom chatbots (I love automation), make this an instant favourite app for me. Thank you Tidio!

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, I will be happy to forward your words of encouragement to our Chatbots team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95