Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Dumux&EurekaYa

From Dumux&EurekaYa
I use this app and it is amazing. The first time I use an app with a lot of features that help any business to stay in touch with customers at any time. This app help us too much to increase sales and get more leads. Thank you and Congrats to all the Team.

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement for our team and the 5 stars! :)

Deluvia

So far this app has been great! It saved a sale that we would have lost within the first 10 minutes of us setting it up.

August 20, 2020

We are glad you are enjoying Tidio! Thank you so much for the review :)

MotorenMaler

Simply the best! They could do some improvements on the UX, for instance some functions are kind of 'hidden' and not intuitive to find (eg to disable on certain pages you have to find the appearance section and make advanced rules - although this is something everybody should use, because on cart pages the chat icon is over the total price).

However, they are the best! Their customer live chat is available in seconds and the UI of the chat itself is awesome!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and thoughtful idea for improvement!
We are very thankful for all the input. If you have any ideas, you can directly reach me at jan@tidio.net :)

Warrior Unlimited Apparel, LLC

We checked several apps to find the easiest to configure with the right tool. This app is the best one out there period! Easy to edit and add new chatbots and plenty of material provided to create new bots!

Imogen's Luxuries

I really like this app, it's reliable, easy to use, easily customisable and improves the customers experience. I have tried other apps and always come back to Tidio.

August 20, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that we consistently deliver and that you enjoy Tidio :)

Pickatella

Wonderful app, with wonderful customer service and features.

I can't recommend them enough!

Thanks!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for such a great review and encouraging words for our team! :)

Plamenna

I love the app, because it is helping me to interract with customers and also improve sellings by sending emails from abundant carts!

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! :)

gabi+skin

Extremely well designed and thought out — they did this right! It was a great experience interacting with our first customer just a minute ago and then seeing that person start to checkout. We are still adjusting a lot of things with our site to reduce friction, and it's nice to have a little site helper always there to cover the bases. Thx Tidio folks!!

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words :)

shop.LEDVANCE.com

Tidio Live Chat is a fantastic app. The support is fast and always ready to help. The app works great and I am happy that we chose Tidio as our live chat and chat bot provider.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and the 5star review! :)

ميـّار

i'm using this app to help me with the live chat, and the support team are available all the time.
thanks a lot

August 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are very glad to be a part of your business :)