Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gamer Nation

Awesome app! and the free version is enough for small businesses in the beginning. Great features. Looks nice, works well!

Jnstore Energy

This is now what I really need.
An app with a great customers service that can solve in real time ANY issues.
the app is also customizable as needed by the users and my customers can have a great experience shopping on my website.
Great Job and well done Tidio Staff

Patch Freak

Great App and easy to set up and use,highly recommended

Anis Training Store

Been using the App for several months now and without a doubt, one of the best chat Apps out there. I can engage with potential clients and direct them to the proper page as well as answer any queries they may have. My only issue and its a small one is that I am unable to see who is visiting my site after store hours. If they could fix this it would be even a better App! Thanks again and great work over to the team at Tidio.

Dansinhair

very helpful service. I decide to buy it when finished my 7days free time. Thank you very much

John Taylor Watches

A great app and their support is excellent. Would definitely recommend as it's very easy to use and excellent how it integrates with Facebook messenger and has the phone app. A no brainer!!

Nextcigar

Awesome app. And great service that had me set up quickly. Can't wait for more functions to be perfected like the multilingual parts. Highly Recommended!

Knitlabintl

Amazing app and service. Definitely recommend giving them a try, especially they are free too!

Ghirelli Rosaries

So far so good. Very easy Dashboard nav to find your way around. Lots of nice, simple settings. Great support too. Definitely recommend for Shopify sites.

Durhamsbeefarm

So far I am very happy. I wanted a very simple to use LIVE Chat module to provide instant help to any visitors online. I am sure we will begin to use all of the available features as time goes on. But for now just having a very simple but effective chat program at a very good price is great for us. Thank you!