Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Garden Art And Decor

Easy to set up to be sure. Nice features one can add. I do like the ability to chat so easily through my phone. Very nice app.

Tatty 5

An excellent product. The combination of mobile apps and extensive set of features puts this app before its competitors.

Zivaara

Great app; great customer support.

Dish Removal Services Llc

I have been using this app since I started my business and I must tell you that they're very consistent with keeping you in touch with your potential customers. I'd suggest you download its mobile app, desktop version too because you never know when customers may have a question about your products/services.

Feather Baby

I'm super excited to use this chat app. When I was setting it up I pinged the help desk and they were very helpful and fast to respond to help me sort through the app. I've downloaded the desktop app as well and am really looking forward to helping my customers more efficiently!

Zwaveoutlet

Exactly what we were looking for and its free until you expand and really need the extra features. But free will get many stores by!

Rickys Wall

Easy to install, easy to customize, modern look & nice features

Niko Ava

Very easy and intuitive to install and use. Will recommend this app to some of my friends.

Cv Design

Very easy to install, easy to use

Maria Waye

Extremely amazing support, you will be so impressed, they are always there to help. The staff answers all your questions quickly, helping you set up stuff, so it's not hard even for a low tech person like me.