Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Audioride

Chat System Tidio created is one of the best App i have come across and the best part is their customer service. When I needed help, I just started chatting with their customer service. Their customer service will explain you in detail and help you to full extend to make sure this App is working to your satisfaction. Today one of the customer service person name Rafal stayed on chat till the installed all the scripts that I needed and he checked it on his side to make sure it worked. In short..... Great product packaged with great customer service.

Vivarte

Awesome! Works perfectly. Very simple and intuitive plataform. Love it even on free version. (Brazilian User)

Nailcandi 2

Fantastic App! When we moved from Live Chat to Tideo the support team assisted us in every step of the process. They were on hand to answer every question we had and made the whole process painless. Tideo is extremely user friendly and affordable - totally worth every cent!

Northwood Candle Supply

Works great and customers love the live chat. Has helped increase sales and customer satisfaction.

Davidson Violins

Very easy to use. Free version only allows one chat at a time. No issue for our low volume business. iOS app is great!

Canel Martin Shop

Easy and simple to use, def check it out

Westek 2

Tidio is a great way to instantly connect with customers. We use it every day!

Honeysu

Easy installation and professional look. Tidio support is excellent and prompt to help. Recommended for those shops where customers might need an extra hand before deciding on a product.

E K Vintage Wood

Great service, makes my business run that much more efficiently and makes my company look more professional to our clients and potential clients.

Evans Bay

This app is easy to use and feature-packed. The customer service and development teams respond quickly and are eager to offer help with any aspect of this program.
I'm very pleased with the performance and looking forward to seeing my website business grow with the help of this tool. Thanks!