Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

K9 Nutra

Easy integration, looks great on site and customer service is excellent. Give this app a try!

Homebodii 2

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very helpful customer service team, quick and easy support! Easy app to navigate.

Tunnelvision

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app and great customer service!

Perfume Amour

Tidio Live Chat is great! As a start up company its hard to invest in phone lines and employees for chatting. Tidio gives us an opportunity to speak and help customers with purchases at a lower cost. Thank you

Freeride Boardshop Inc

Great app...had it installed on my site for less than a week and I ended up getting a $700 sale directly because of a chat I had with a potential customer using Tidio. The iPhone app works amazing too and is great for busy business owners who want to provide excellent customer service, but can't be at a desktop computer all day. The support (they use Tidio Live Chat) is instant and great for helping you with any difficulties you encounter along the way. Check out our installation at https://www.freerideboardshop.com

Sanosenses

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App, and great support too!!

Eclemix

Location Indonesia

very easy installation step and with desktop and mobile app support . This definitely the winner :)

My Guest Book

Location New Zealand

Installed this app yesterday and loving it so far had a few little questions after set up which were handled super quickly by the support team via live chat. Also downloaded the app on my phone. I think the live chat app will really help me engage with visitors to my site.

Mirrorbodega

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just installed Tidio Live Chat. Really easy installation. Did not have to edit my theme liquid. It just works. Had a little trouble editing profile but reached out to Tidio through their own live chat. They we on it and helped me right away. Easy to edit profiles once you understand. Thanks Tidio.

Zerototwo

Awesome app, very impressed!! You get a lot in the free version. (Though you cannot set up automatic messages, set specific hours, or require any email/name/info before beginning the chat-for these you need the paid version). Many different options to personalize colors and design of chat as well as customize welcome and offline messages. I chatted with them as I set it up with any questions I had, and they were super helpful. It has a very clean and sleek look on both desktop and mobile. My mobile app was super simple to install as well. Great app!