Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Americanadorn

Love it. You can actually see what each customer is doing on your site. Great insight.

Hejnum Art Letters Prints

The best livesupport i´ve tried. Looks good on site, great features and appriciated by the customers.

Kinley Mattress

Awesome feature rich application! Great support. :)

Permacharts Com

Very good app, highly intuitive. Runs clean and helps with conversions. I highly recommend it.

Dental Bliss

Really nice chat format. Worked instantly, no problem. Could not figure out how to log in, but realized I just need to open the app to start the session. Just upgraded to the pro account, to have more features. I am having fun chatting with my customers and seeing who is in my cart.

Tents And Accessories Co

Great app, so simple to use and makes a huge difference for customers who sometimes feel more comfortable using live chat than speaking directly on the phone.

www.tentsandaccessories.co.uk

Toyabella

This live chat function has definitely been a great addition to my site. Been able to close sales instantly on the chat. Olek is super helpful too.

Ethical Trading

We at www.ethical-trading.com a new online store dedicated to selling you wholesome products chose Tidio for our client interface and appreciate the fantastic support given by Olek.

Giovane Ambizione

Olek, the owner of Tidio is an amazing person!

I was looking for the "right" live chat app which has the features: 1. what my customers have added on shopping cart 2. what pages they have been on, etcs...

Don't forget to also download free "Tidio Automation app"
This additional app is like NOS for your Tidio base app.
(You know what NOS is if you're a Fast & Furious fan like me haha)

Here are the actions that you can add once customers:

1) abandoned cart,
7) opens a URL
8) leaves the page
9) spends a certain amount of time on page
more...

and within every single of these 9 sections, you can customize exactly what you want to do after a specific action was taken by your customers!!

I wish I can say more good things about Olek and Tidio!

Its simply the best of the best out there from customer service to the app features and how flawlessly it works.

I am so amazed at just how awesome this app is.

When I deleted the app after trial in order to try some other app Proonto, I was disappointed because they were way too complex and sophisticated for my taste.

Tidio is simple yet has everything that I wanted for live chat.

Olek has emailed me even after 12 am to make sure that I got the best customer service.

I am very very happy customer!

Give this app a try, its honestly the only live chat app that works flawlessly both on desktops and on mobiles!

My promise: YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

Thank You Olek.

Keep up your good work.
God bless.

Bluebird Booth

Great app. Really helping me connect with my customers and I have seen a definite increase in bookings due to Tidio!