Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Insect Frame Uk

We have used it for a year now highly recommended and updates regularly!!

Jar Of Hearts Jewelry

This is a great app that is very easy to set up and use! Support is very helpful. I've been using Tidio Chat for about a week and I love the free options and the professional look on my website www.jarofheartsjewelry.com.

Jennifer Clemens
Jar of Hearts Jewelry

The Wicked Good Candle Company

I am new to this app and I'm so excited to see what this app can do for my new online Soy Candles & Soy Melt business. I website just launched yesterday. I am not computer savvy whatsoever so I think this will be the perfect fit for someone like myself!!!!

Jomadesignervintage

Best chat app we've used so far! Easy to install, up and running within 15 minutes. Also great free options available. Recommended!

Carolyn Nealen Cloth Llc

Very easy to install and use! Customer service is very responsive. I absolutely love how this app works and looks.

Prxperformance

So easy to install! The app had only been installed for about 10 minutes when we got our first chat. So great to be able to offer this kind of service and answer people's questions right away!

Rockinmonkey

I love Tidio Chat. I use it on two different stores, and couldn't be happier with the product, customizable features, and the customer service of the staff running the app.

I do however have a request that there be an integration made between Tidio and Slack. That would be amazing, seriously!

Needlezone

Got the app up and running quickly. Easy to turn on and off depending if I am available to chat.

Qaisara Dreams Enterprise

Great app. Works perfectly. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work Tidio!

Clairvoyancy

I've been testing this app and looks really well done! I like the outlay and smooth flow of it. Definitely recommend it!