Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Quark Computers

Tidio has amazing customer service!

Glassinaflash

The app works wondrously on many devices, and supports multiple users. Would definitely recommend!

Rack Pinion

We love Tidio Chat!! It is a great tool to help us help customers as they are browsing our site. Sometimes people have questions about the sizing of kids clothes, this a perfect way to get them an answer right away.

Athletesinsight

Easy to set up and great customer support. Excited for the features coming, it is always improving!

Lakickz818

Customer service seems to be their number one priority, i was doing some maintenance on my store and a little chat window popped up "i noticed you gave our app 2 stars, are you having problems with anything? how can i help?" i gave the app 2 stars because i didn't really think about it, i was in a rush to do other things. but after thinking it over again i think this app is one of the best because they care about their customers, even the ones using the free version of their app like me!

Art By Wr

I've just installed and set up the Tidio Live Chat and so far it does exactly what it says it does! I think it adds such a personal touch to my store and I can't wait to be able to directly answer any questions my customers have!

Artbedding

Great product, I am on trial now but I find it really easy to set up and use.

Newbridge Home

I just started with the trial and find the app very easy to understand and manage. I am excited by the opportunity to personally connect with our customers and help them through their purchase. Tidio Chat makes this easy. Customer support so far has been great as well. I highly recommend this app!

Starfish Dreams

Great app. Does exactly as what it's advertised to do and for less than others. VERY HAPPY!

Oh So Fancy Holmes Decor

I'm loving the app to far. I have not used it with a customer yet but it is cool to see what the customers are looking at while they are online. that feature alone helps me to see what my potential customers are interested in. I'm still using the free trial and plan to keep this app. It's my new favorite.