Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Sought + Found Mercantile

It was very simple to install and we reached out to customer service (via chat) for what we thought was an issue but turned out to be user error (on our side)...They were very nice and very responsive. Very much a refreshing change to how chats normally go.

January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review! :)

Prom to Wedding

Great customer support! This is crucial for our industry, as on those apps our business is based on. good to know you will have their instant support if st goes wrong

December 30, 2019

Thank you so much! :)

Sweet-MyHome

I am still using the free version and it is really cool and I recommend it. It has many beautiful perks. It specifies for you visitors who are on your site, from which country they are and in which section they navigate the site. It is really great and I love it so much. Thanks to the developers
info@sweet-myhome.com

Thank you so much!

Security Bollards Direct

What can I say, installed the app, set it up and within the first 24 hours we had almost £2000 in sales resulting from the live chat. Worth every penny, first impressions a superb app!!

December 19, 2019

Wow, that's amazing! We're really proud Tidio has helped you achieve this.

Airport Candy

AMAZING. What more can I say. This is simply the industry standard if it comes to chat bots. Their support is amazing as well. The best you’ll find. Really, don’t waste your time and just get this app for your online shop. They don’t pay me to write this :) Very simple and professional user interface. Live support super fast and friendly. Martin, Kamil they are awesome! Will definitely upgrade and recommend to others. The free version gives you enough room to grow as a start up business. Thanks so much!

Thank you! :)

PocasGreat

Muy buena aplicacion y practica, se ve y se siente muy profesional,la recomiendo a todos. Gracias a todo el equipo.

January 9, 2020

Gracias! Thank you so much for your review!

Spencer and Rutherford

Great chat app. I have tried a few and had loads of glitches. This one works seamlessly, the support team are really responsive and helpful, and theres lots of easy suggestions for things you can do to increase sales. Of course, just being able to chat to them in real-time is the best sales method of all! Thanks Tidio!

Retro Java

Easy to install, with no problems. I tested it out and it worked great! It was very easy to understand the interface, and easy to create bots for answering basic questions. Exactly what I needed, an all-around great app.

Empower Sound

Amazing! First day with my site live and a customer just told me they purchased BECAUSE OF my quick response. He is ditching his chat program and getting Tidio.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that the chat helps you sell more. :)

Pisoskateboards

This App is really good and super quick, the best one out there. Great features and user friendly on both sides.