Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Doomsday Gadgets

I was recommended by a friend to try this app and i am so clad i did. Very Happy!

Calidad Direct

This is a great app. I even saved a sale on the first day of using the app

Sbsitaly

Grat app, easy to manage and very good made. Thanks

Dawson Knives

Easy to use app that makes connecting with customers, answering questions and solving issues in real time a breeze. My customers love it! www.customknivesaz.com

Timber Bamboo

Excellent app, extremely easy to set up and use.

Sovaj

Great app! a must have in every-eCommerce store.

1der1

Fantastic app. Very easy and very useful. I like the designs and the functionality. Fast and friendly support. Developers are open to suggestions. Tidio is an absolute must have. Getting closer to your customers will make you more successful.

Boogies Boutique

I am very happy with this app. It is extremely simple to set up; and I was very impressed with the prompt response I received when I reached out to the support team. I would highly recommend this app.

The Crystal Healing Shop

Great App, Have been using it for about 4 months, I love the way that I can see my customers on my website in Real Time, and can watch the customer journey from page to page. The live chat feature is simple and has really helped me convert visitors to customers, especially when they have a quick question about a product or shipping, and they need an immediate answer. The only thing I can suggest is that when you get an offline message, there should be a feature that allows you to reply from within the Tidio Chat area, rather than have to go to your email client. Other than that Great App

Commercial Drone Helper

Serious selling tool!

This app took my business to another level. I am on my computer most of the day already, so setting up an automatic message to all visitors and chatting with those that write back allows me to answer questions and quick set myself above my competition. The days I am not on chat, the sales plummet. I would hate to run my business with this app - and I would gladly pay 10X the price!

At least try it!