Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
TIDIO LLC
4.8
August 11, 2020

I love the app, because it is helping me to interract with customers and also improve sellings by sending emails from abundant carts!

Plamenna
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 7 months
TIDIO LLC replied August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! :)

August 10, 2020

Extremely well designed and thought out — they did this right! It was a great experience interacting with our first customer just a minute ago and then seeing that person start to checkout. We are still adjusting a lot of things with our site to reduce friction, and it's nice to have a little site helper always there to cover the bases. Thx Tidio folks!!

gabi+skin
Time spent using app: 11 months
TIDIO LLC replied August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words :)

August 5, 2020

Tidio Live Chat is a fantastic app. The support is fast and always ready to help. The app works great and I am happy that we chose Tidio as our live chat and chat bot provider.

shop.LEDVANCE.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
TIDIO LLC replied August 5, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and the 5star review! :)

August 3, 2020

i'm using this app to help me with the live chat, and the support team are available all the time.
thanks a lot

ميـّار
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 2 months
TIDIO LLC replied August 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are very glad to be a part of your business :)

August 2, 2020

Currently, I am using the free plan and it has been great, and the fact that I can use their mobile app to chat live with customers is a plus. Their user interface is easy to follow and set up, so you will be up & running in no time. I have contacted customer service once (after hours) for a general question about their plans, and I received a reply in just a few hours after sending. I will be sure to post more reviews as I gain more usage an experience with this app.

populahpresents
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
TIDIO LLC replied August 3, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app, your kind words and the 5 stars! :)