Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 6, 2016

very easy installation step and with desktop and mobile app support . This definitely the winner :)

Eclemix
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 4, 2016

Installed this app yesterday and loving it so far had a few little questions after set up which were handled super quickly by the support team via live chat. Also downloaded the app on my phone. I think the live chat app will really help me engage with visitors to my site.

My Guest Book
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 3, 2016

Just installed Tidio Live Chat. Really easy installation. Did not have to edit my theme liquid. It just works. Had a little trouble editing profile but reached out to Tidio through their own live chat. They we on it and helped me right away. Easy to edit profiles once you understand. Thanks Tidio.

Mirrorbodega
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 3, 2016

Awesome app, very impressed!! You get a lot in the free version. (Though you cannot set up automatic messages, set specific hours, or require any email/name/info before beginning the chat-for these you need the paid version). Many different options to personalize colors and design of chat as well as customize welcome and offline messages. I chatted with them as I set it up with any questions I had, and they were super helpful. It has a very clean and sleek look on both desktop and mobile. My mobile app was super simple to install as well. Great app!

Zerototwo
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 2, 2016

Easy to set up.

www.stylefierce.co.uk

Stylefierce
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 1, 2016

We read that live chat can really improve conversion rate. The free plan has everything you could want in a chat app. I fully believe we'll upgrade once we can justify the cost. Seems really affordable though. We even had questions about the app and used live chat with their support. Martin was our rep and he addressed our questions quickly and got them sorted out. Very impressed.

Cleo Madison
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 1, 2016

Amazing app. Helped a lot in making extra sale. Support is also very good.

Uzii
Time spent using app: 24 days
October 31, 2016

Good app. Very easy to install and use. Plus they have a mobile app which is the most important feature for us. Chatting with customers on the go is easy with this app. Recommend! ;)

Pretty Fireplaces
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 28, 2016

Tidio is the best chat software on the market. It is user friendly and functional for customers.

It has assisted our employees in delivering a better shopping experience to our global customer base!!

Special thanks from the team at Buy Beauty Products!

Buybeautyproducts
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 28, 2016

This is a great app so far. I run a small operation, so I only need the free version and it is exactly what I needed for my shop. I feel like I've paid more and got less with other apps! I love this. Well done.

Maine Leather Co