Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
TIDIO LLC
4.7
July 14, 2020

Great application, support is responsive and helps at all times. Keep up the good work :) :) :) :) :)

Beeprop.de
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 2 years
TIDIO LLC replied July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and your kind words! :)

July 14, 2020

Very helpful to handle first time buyers. Adding discounts and handling customer queries. Thank you team Tidio.

Teleplants
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 14, 2020

That's exactly what we strive to do. We are glad you enjoy Tidio :)
Thank you for the 5 stars!

Edited July 1, 2020

Best live chat app, without a question. Don't bother even trying any other one. This one has tons of features even in the free version. I've tested it a lot and it works very well!

Elizeal
Time spent using app: About 2 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

Edited July 14, 2020

I love the function, this app helps my business a lot. Thanks for solving my problems. Hope the projects can be transfer and we Shopify partners can manage projects with one account.

anet3d.es
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 4, 2020

Hi, I'm so sorry to see your review. We're doing our best to bring back the instant online support - right now we reply to all emails within an hour on weekdays and up to 24 hours on weekends. Our team is dedicated to help you and reply to all your questions.
Olek - Head of Customer Service team.

June 29, 2020

Well developed app and amazing design. It helped us reach our customers immediately and reply to their demands and requests efficiently.

Monodrop
Estonia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
TIDIO LLC replied June 30, 2020

Thank you so much! This is exactly what we strive to do, make communication between you and your customer as easy as it gets :)