Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shipwreck Mercantile

This is a great program, which offered us immediate assistance with our website setup and helped us gain & keep new customers. Highly recommend it, and if you don't believe it... TRY it for free!

Coevo Decor

Just installed this app and customised it to our needs and to match our theme. So far it looks an amazing app with plenty of options. It was important for us to be able to interact through mobile which this app does offer. We would have liked a cheaper pro package for a single user though. Still giving it 5 stars for the team's effort in bringing such a useful, sleek and streamlined app.

Baling Tape Direct

Seems like a great product (I've only began to use it, so will update this comment if things s=change as I use it more and more!), and the support staff are very helpful:-) www.balingtapedirect.com

UPDATE 12 AUG 2016.
I have found this App to be gr8. and already I am earning more sales because of communication via the app from customer who want to know more before making a purchase. Its Gr8:-) Also I need some help and contacted the support team, and I have to say the response was fast and very helpful. 10 outta 10.

Adultsandcrafts

Time spent using app About 5 years

Just switched to Tidio from Zopim and I am very happy so far, much less glitchy and looks great!

Wampus Beast

This really solves an issue that I was struggling with. I am on the free version for the moment as we just launched our site, but will move up as quickly as the traffic forces me to do so. Love it.

Ecohug Dog

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app. We are still using the free version but so far, it has been working great. We love that there are 3 different chat box looks that you can choose from, and you can customize the colors to have it fit flawlessly with your store. Also, its great knowing that your customers are only a chat away and can ask questions whenever some come up. We love the phone and desktop integrations so that you never miss a chat from your customer. It lets you set chat times and select where you want to place your chat and how it will look like. Love this app!

Zenas Haute Fashion

This is a must have app for your business.

Standingdesk

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just made the switch from Zopim.

Jojoba Beauty

Location Australia

I was happy to receive my first customer message through Tidio that led to a $220 sale. Thank you.

Zinvo

Really helpful tool for instant communication with your customers and closing more deals on the spot ;)