Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Get More

I love this app and support, request support twice and get satisfied support, recommend to dropshippers

November 20, 2019

We'll be always happy to help you. Thank you for your review! :)

StudioLJewelry

I used this app for my online jewelry store Studio L Jewelry. It is the PERFECT solutions for collecting leads, giving discounts, helping customers, and anything else you need for engagement on an e-commerce site. It's so easy to use and brilliantly designed. Don't have a e-commerce site without it!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

BoomTech.

gread sales booster

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your review!

BAICHEN-INSMART

App works great and has great support. We love the app and has helped our business tremendously. Highly recommend!!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

LilaLavanda

I've been using Tidio for about a year now. I've never had an issue with it and it has let me set up bots to manage customer service without me intervening. Support has always been great, Olek and the rest of the team really go way and beyond to help me get things donde the way I need them.

I recently had to downgrade and I was worried I would loose all the work I had done during the past year. I was happily surprised to know I could keep the free plan. My bots and all my settings are kept intact though the chatbots will be limited to reach 100 unique visitors a month.

Tidio is one of the best -if not the best- apps I've used. I really recommend it.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much, we're really proud you're here with us. :)

Wag The Nub

Rafa spent the past hour and a half walking me through this app. couldn't be more pleased. LOVE this app and the customer service!!! :)

Thank you so much! Cheers from Rafal :D

Diabetic Supplies Express

November 13, 2019

Amazing review, thank you so much!

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

so far amazing this app gives you what you need with a beautiful and smart interface thanks allot for your effort

November 13, 2019

Big thanks from our team! :)

WANTICY STORE

Helpful team. Great app.

Thank you so much!

Mercado do Drone

Excelente, atende em todos os quesitos. Vale a pena para quem está em dúvida sobre qual chat online usar em seu site.