Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mask Therapy

This is a pretty awesome app! So glad to have installed it. The support's been great...Martin is always available to help! Support is key for me and I strongly recommend this to anyone who is running an ecommerce store!

Chic Outlet And Business Opportunity

Look no further. This is your Live Chat App right here fellow merchants.

Premium-graded Health and Beauty Products along with Business Opportunity

Your Connection Destination

best free app in the app store for live chat. a must have. we use it on our site. check it out www.ycddiscounts.com

Swan Cartridges

Installed the app today and can not wait to use it. Looks great and installation was a breeze.Like the android app for when I am not at my computer. Will report back in couple off days.

We are very impressed with the support staff at Tidio. Sorted our little system gremlins out in a matter of minutes. Fantastic job and a great application. Thank you.

Victory Tea Company

I've tried three different chat apps. I love this one the best. When it comes to investing in an app that will benefit my site I do careful research and testing. This is the best so far and worth the value.

www.victoryteacompany.com - see how it looks on our site.

Has moblie app so I can stay online on the go.
Has a nice desktop interface.
Customizable.
Automation options and online/offline option.
Lightweight.

Lush Labels 4 Less

We use this on our website www.lushlabels.co.uk and we've found it very reliable and useful with good customer support. Would recommend.

Sue
www.lushlabels.co.uk

American Tall

So far so good. The support staff was immediately available to answer questions and we're now set up and ready to go!

U S Male

We Love the Look of this Chat Box. Thanks, Lou usmaletees.com

No Brainer Sales

Great App... Tried out the Trial Version ... and now I'm a monthly Subscriber.

Mothers Boutique Melbourne

Tidied was so easy to install. And the off-line messaging works unlike olark which I was using before this. The chat pop-up is a little bit bigger than I'd like it and I wish I could control the size of it otherwise it works great!