Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kiz-Adventure.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Very good app for customer services. Flexible and quite a few options for autobot. We are still trying to figure out how to configure them but looks very useful for us.

January 12, 2022

Thanks for the great review! If you ever need assistance setting up a chatbot, head over to Tidio.com and reach out to our Support Team via live chat or email us at support@tidio.net - we'll be happy to help!

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

Time spent using app 11 minutes

The chat support was very helpful, and he answered all my questions promptly, and he gave me complete information. Thank you so much!

January 11, 2022

Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate it!

Busca y encuentra aquí

Location Spain

Awesome App. It is very easy tu use it and has an inmediate impact in your website, I definetively recommend it to anyone that is willing to help his customers and give them a complete service.

January 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the five stars and for recommending Tidio to other users! We really appreciate it and hope that our app helps you grow your business further!

hands & crafts

Location Mexico

En general es una buena aplicación, la conozco desde otras plataformas y funciona bastante bien, me gustaría que los planes de pago fueran un poco más accesibles, pero en general incluso el plan gratuito es bastante completo.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I'm very glad to hear the free basic plan meets your expectations, but I'll make sure to pass your comments regarding our paid plans to the relevant team as well. Thanks again for the review!

E-Maxim

Location Belarus
Time spent using app About 8 hours

The app is interesting and useful. But I am having difficulties with editing the chatbot, which is installed by default - to change some actions for visitors ... The support responds to my request quickly.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for your review! I'm really sorry about the difficulties you've experienced! If you need any further guidance, our support team is available on live chat 24h/day, Mon-Fri.

Skintly

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app! The support is TOP, they answer as soon as you send the message! Highly recommended. Thank you!

January 4, 2022

Thank you for the five stars! We strive to provide the best support possible, so your words mean a lot!

OptimusKitchen

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Sehr Gute App, mit bester Beratung. Ich hatte ein Anliegen nach paar Minuten war mein Anliegen gelöst, bin sehr zufrieden mit der App

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope you continue enjoying our app. :)

Self Funding

Great option for chatbot on my website! Beautiful UI and easy to use. Paid plan allows us to give customers automatic replies when we're away. Phone app is a great tool as well!

December 28, 2021

Thank you so much for a 5-star review! :) Best of luck from our team!

EMIACTIVE

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service and answers fast. Great app and has great features, also has great chat box options

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are really glad that you enjoy our features

Trecela

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app just what I needed. I love the part that everything is automated save me some trouble in the long run and their customer support is great as well.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are very proud of our chatbots, so we are happy to hear that you enjoy using them!