Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Major Kee's Collection

I use this app for customer service. This really helps me with the support of my customers. Their support is great too. I have been able to get set up with no problem and get assistance on everything that I've needed help with.

June 12, 2022

Thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate that!

greenmarket.eco

App works well. Really good intergration to ensure easy to use and have on hand to respond to customers. I actually had an issue with my speed score, thought I'd speak to Tidio thinking it might be the widget (it wasn't) but a guy called Martin on their chat did a full test on our site and gave me a breakdown of what's slowing us down! Really insightful and over and above what I would have expected!

June 10, 2022

Ah, yes, Martin is an absolute gem! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to submit the review, we really appreciate it!

NatureGlitz

Location Austria

great support, great app, it's helping me a lot to get a connection with my customers through my website

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the five stars, we hope you continue to enjoy the app, and our support team is always happy to assist you!

Atherley's Outlet

Location Jamaica

I was doing a test run, I really liked how it has this alerting pop up sound, in a pleasant tone. It works perfectly fine and can be integrated into your facebook and instagram sales, so communication can be done in one setting.

June 9, 2022

Thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate that!

DexDecor

Great help, easy to get along with. Effective and quick. And that's what you need in tech support, so thank you.

June 6, 2022

You're most welcome, and thank you so much for choosing Tidio as well as the 5-star review! We're super happy to have you on board!

Bicchierinicaffe

Location Italy

veloce e rapido, se fosse anche in italiano sarebbe ancora meglio ma sicuramente ci arriveranno presto

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the positive review. :) I'll pass your feedback on to our developers, I do hope we can add Italian soon!

Full Life Gourmet Bakery

The service team is great. The app has help me help my customers to answer question about my products and make some sells.

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the great feedback! Reach out to us anytime you need help.

Gym Spotlight

It has worked perfectly for the purpose it was set forth to do, and it makes things very easy. Only good things to say about this app

June 2, 2022

Thank you so kindly for the review! Should you have any additional questions or issues just let us know! :)

Audioactive

Location Spain

awesome app, just too good.
excellent features, highly customizable.
good support and has lot of languages

June 2, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review! It's great to know that you are enjoying Tidio so far :) We are working hard every day to keep this up!

De-Buloshi-Mart

Location Qatar

very good and helpful customer services
chris help me one hour to solve my problem

June 1, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We are trying our best to keep the customer service on the top level. Let us know if you have any other questions!