Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

TagsForever (Zebrazzi)

I tried many app for live chat. I love this one. You can set any situation, quick response and get detailed analyice

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much!

Nemraa6

best app to use in chat live .. the provide everything to you ..quick assistance especial thanks to peter ..i recommended to use this perfect app

June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!
I have extended your kind words to Peter :)

NAZAKI ONLINE

When I first started my shopify account I wanted to spend money on other more expensive apps, so that my customer service. However I had wasted alot of money due to that mistake. I had done alot of research to find out the right App for a small size business to use that will not cost too much, but will have fantastic customer support as well as good features. Tidio is affordable and way better than the more expensive ones available and which I had tried for months before changing to Tidio. I would say what makes Tidio the best is the tech support. I had a technical problem that really needed fixing and since I am not an expert, I needed some guidance. A very patient and professional staff named Sara from Tidio customer service team assisted me with this from the start to the end. Thank you!

June 12, 2020

We are very glad you found Tidio to be the right choice for your business.
Your kind words motivate us to keep doing what we do! :)

Hudds Store

The apps was awesome to me. But don't know why stated free plan forever and i been notified that trial end in few days. Sad...

ZEUSLUX

Very good app and very useful. I recommend it to everyone. It help get more sales and returning customers. Thank you.

PAMOJA ART

It's so easy to set up and use! I love the ease and the 24/7 support that's right there to assist.

Shoppinet

Fantastic Live chat App. In my opinion is the best. this app has everything you should need by a live chat app! Great.

GlassesEtc

The app was very easy to integrated and started working immediately. I have been impressed so far and

MuchMoreasy

HATS OFF! This is ridiculously amazing! I have been using the app for like days but I can not understand why this app is that great! I’m talking about the free features only. I dont know how and why on earth one app can be so USEFUL and HELPFUL like... guys I’m out of words. I can not stress enough how great the app and features is. Again, hats off for the best application E V E R!!!!!!!!

MyVape

Great app once you take the time to learn how to use it properly. Good resources available to facilitate this in addition to some youtube videos. But you must strictly use it within the specified parameters, or you will get into trouble with Tidio. lol. Customer care and support pretty good. Already have recommended to others. A++++++