Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Bijou Candles

I think this is the best live chat app out there. It's super streamlined and easy to use. It has really helped us up our customer service game.

Paws in Padstow

Excellent app! 5* because it is extremely comprehensive. We can chat anywhere with the phone app meaning I can go walk the dog and still be there to help our customer. The support I have received so far has been prompt and engaging, cannot fault that.

2 suggestions for developer

1. Where we can see what users are typing on the screen before they submit each message is great, but there should be confirmation to say that each message has actually been submitted. Embarrassing if you think they have submitted their message and you respond to it before they have actually submitted it.
2. Please add the ability to have bots trigger other bots to improve on site automation.

Thank you!

Hype Collected

SO on one hand the app is perfect in the sense of style, you can fully customize it and it integrates SOO easy into your website

Another aspect is it functions amazing and has tons of different features that become more useful the bigger your business gets

Don't even get me started on their customer service they help not only with their app but practically anything else you want

YES I highly highly recommend getting this app!

Bonnie Argyll

Great app! Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to set up and use, and lots of added features and benefits.

Blessing Cases

Good app, easy to use and to custom and we love the free version to test on few carts. The french version is also well translated.

Caudania

Amazing customer service! I hope you'll extend your service to other languages than English. The product is also very good

January 9, 2020

Lovely, I'm pretty sure we will offer Tidio in Spanish sometime in the future.

RAMSES-X Official Online Store

Stop looking for other chat apps, TIDIO Live chat is what you NEED for your webshop. Martin from the Support team helped me instantly with customization and general questions. TIDIO Live Chat has a mobile app too, to answer questions of my customers anywhere on the planet (Android & iOS). Thanks guys, you are AMAZING!

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Sought + Found Mercantile

It was very simple to install and we reached out to customer service (via chat) for what we thought was an issue but turned out to be user error (on our side)...They were very nice and very responsive. Very much a refreshing change to how chats normally go.

Prom to Wedding

Great customer support! This is crucial for our industry, as on those apps our business is based on. good to know you will have their instant support if st goes wrong

December 30, 2019

Thank you so much! :)

Sweet-MyHome

I am still using the free version and it is really cool and I recommend it. It has many beautiful perks. It specifies for you visitors who are on your site, from which country they are and in which section they navigate the site. It is really great and I love it so much. Thanks to the developers
info@sweet-myhome.com