Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Competitors Outlet

Great support team. Any ideas I have, I run them by the team and they're always there to help. The upgraded feature of being able to see what customers are typing, really gives us an advantage to answering customer questions faster. And fast support is what customers need.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always eager to help our customers, so never hesitate to contact us if you need anything :)

bluboho

Its been extremely great connecting with our guests on Tidio and also the customer support has been wonderful. Dominika went above and beyond to help me achieve my goal

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect score and a great review! We will make sure to pass your kind words to Dominika :)

Bellavana Beauty

this app has been helpful and is super interactive with customers. i also love that i can have the app on my phone and be in direct contact with a customer who reaches out.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad that you enjoy our features

Elite Sarms

Best customer service and love all the features it has, you can make really good automatizations for your customers.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are glad that you enjoy our chatbots

AnythingEC

Awesome app and amazing support team. They helped with everything I needed and gave perfect instructions and pictures on how to do it

November 22, 2021

Thank you for the perfect score! We are always happy to help and provide world-class support

shop-kapro

Great app that gives you a lot of insight into how to serve customers digitally. They have very fast, capable help agents on their live chat as well. Love being able to track customer's browsing history, initiate conversations, and integrate social media.

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad that you enjoy our features :)

Interia Direct

Best app so far in both mobile and desktop technology, best support from their support agents, recommended app

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect score :)

DealhustleAU

I'm a newbie but it looks good works well thanks,..very professional on the front end..this review area seems a bit buggy though..thanks again

Djackets

isuperb same day 1 got my 1st sale. fully automated, easy to use, real time tracking, custom bot one of best feature, email marketing also good option to communicate with customers even good for ROI over all i had very good experience

November 18, 2021

We really appreciate such a great review! We are happy that you were able to utilize Tidio immediately and increase your sales!

APOLLO SUN Vitamins

I'm using this app to interact more with customers via chat and email campaigns. Very easy to use and really appreciate the support.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad that you find Tidio easy to use