Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

MY SEXY STYLES

Great must have app on your e-commerce store! I've had it for a couple of years now and is very effective!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect score :)

Instascanner Store

excellent support, great app, have mobile app, stuff, this nice work. But app not working with VPN service.

September 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to work on our app so it is possible to use it with VPN services too. Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate it

Qi Fine Teas

Works very well 24/7 with no issues at all in nearly a year of usage. High recommendation for Tidio.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! Glad to have you for almost a year :) Here's to another one!

JourneyGuard, Inc. Life's a Journey, Protect Yours.

Great app... great ROI. Great service! This is one of our faves. We use it for special promotions and customer interactions.

September 8, 2021

We are glad to be a part of your business. Thank you for the review :)

Bestgoodshopbg

Great app! Amazing support. This app gives a lot of value at amazing prices. I am really happy with it so far. Thanks!

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much! We are always there in case you have any questions :)

Bondi Records

The app is great - extremely user-friendly and easy to set up. Plus it has been a very useful tool in generating leads!

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad that you can keep enjoying our product

Lavish HomeRugs

Excellent app. Very helpful and very easy to use . Very very happy with this application. I recommend it

September 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review and for the recommendation! We are very grateful :)

WELLFOR

So nice, you guys are so patient and your app is so great! Although we were in different place and time zone, the representative replied me in no time, and his advice was so helpful. Keep on good working!

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We always try to provide the world-class customer support :)

The Naughty Bear

First, I love this app! As important, their Customer Service was excellent and very detailed and patient to explain my questions (Thanks Jan!).

September 6, 2021

Jan here, it was a pleasure. :)
If you have any questions we are always happy to help!

BearBeard-cl

Tidio works just great, it was recommended by a friend and it has honestly been the the best for my startup. Great tools and configuration options for bots, messages, client lists, etc. Also the interface is super fast for potential customers unlike others around. 100% recommended!

September 6, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation :)