Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gypsy Witch Creations

Support is excellent. I am new to this app and still getting acquainted with it so some of it still difficult to understand.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We hope to deserve 5 stars in the future. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

War Horse Harley-Davidson

It would be really nice if you could capture more than one piece of information through the chatbot from the customer. Adam was great in helping me come up with an alternative solution to the problem I was having.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! The solution we used in your bot validates the information your users provide. We hope this will help your business. All the best from our team! :)

The Splendid Store

it's a good tool for conversions, the customer service is honestly great, the only downfall would be it's slightly pricey

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. To ensure the highest quality we do our best to keep the prices as low as possible. We do hear your feedback, and I will make sure it's taken into consideration by our product team in the future.

DealbaDent

I really like this app. Amazing dashboard. Every is easy and looks really cool. It has one minor flaw though - it doesnt have multilingual dynamic translation. For me being an EU merchant - it is vital that the chat translate any language while chatting. Meaning - I type in English - customer translate in e.g. Spanish. Spanish is translated to English and English back to Spanish live and dynamically. If this is not an issue for you - then Tidio is perfect and highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback, it will help us develop in the future :)

Citizen Watches Australia

The app is really helpful and simple to use and the support is very good. It is just missing a few features that would make it so much better such as;
*The ability to paste a screenshot without needing to save first.
*Integration with Teams :)
*Allow multiple facebook pages

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and suggestions! We appreciate both very much :)

theclutch.store

I liking knowing who is doing what on my site and the chats bots are easy and fun to use, not to mention super helpful without you having to lift a finger

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

WobblyWalk

A lot of interesting features at a very reasonable price. Most of the chatbot app I reviewed were charging upward of $50. This app is available at $18/month. Customer service is great too.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for such a positive review! We are happy to hear that you find our pricing fair and our team helpful.
Have a great day and take care!

Tech By Starks

cool app but you can only get far on the free plan but the adds ons are worth it , i cant edit the bot convo i would like to change the % that the store is offering but i love the app you will be engaged and you will use it

March 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. You can always adjust your Chatbots messages.
Here's how to do it: https://www.tidio.com/knowledge/faq/how-to-edit-the-initial-message-on-chat/

Hello World Fitness

So far this app is awesome! I like the array of chatbots, but it is a little difficult to create one on your own.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is very important to us so that we can improve for our clients :)

Kisyshop

I like this app, its pretty simple and easy to manage. Mostly used by experienced people and newbie, I was recommended to use it. I am fully satisfied

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. I am sure we will continue to deliver and in the future deserve all 5stars from You! :)