Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

predision

Easy to install, easy to configure, easy for support team to respond to questions. Pre built automations with options to add more as we grow, helped us get started quickly.

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Brumina

I use this app to get my customers to contact me faster and it does, the customer service is responsive too. One of the best apps on my site.

July 19, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business! Thank you :)

ThePetCare

I use this app for live chat. Great experience. I would highly recommend people to use for any kind of Live interaction which you want to have directly with your visitors.

July 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Happy Ratio

This app is really great for enhancing the customer experience. Our customers are loving the bot interactions and it has improved our conversion rates.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are proud to be a part of your business! :)

yiwig

It's such a helpful app. This app makes it easy for customers to chat with us conveniently. Definitely recommend

July 14, 2021

We are glad you enjoy Tidio. Thank you for recommending Tidio :)

Lady Cat Style

Very helpful app, thanks guys for help my store grow up! Support team react immediately and very quickly!

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much! We are always happy to help :)

Emmy & Sebby

Worth the money. I was skeptical at first, but it really does improve conversion rates. Customer service is excellent. Fast to respond and happy to help. Would recommend.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation!

Paw Families

Very easy to maneuver and the app looks nice and professional. Support is great, too when it comes to questions about the app and features!

July 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind words for our team, we appreciate it! :)

The Home Feel

Great customer service. Very prompt and courteous. Answered all of my questions within a few seconds.

July 14, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! :)

Ant Dimension

Really easy to implement and customize. I like the ready to use chatbots they are. Also the support is good :)

July 13, 2021

We appreciate your kind review, thank you! :)