Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Security Bollards Direct

What can I say, installed the app, set it up and within the first 24 hours we had almost £2000 in sales resulting from the live chat. Worth every penny, first impressions a superb app!!

December 19, 2019

Wow, that's amazing! We're really proud Tidio has helped you achieve this.

Airport Candy

AMAZING. What more can I say. This is simply the industry standard if it comes to chat bots. Their support is amazing as well. The best you’ll find. Really, don’t waste your time and just get this app for your online shop. They don’t pay me to write this :) Very simple and professional user interface. Live support super fast and friendly. Martin, Kamil they are awesome! Will definitely upgrade and recommend to others. The free version gives you enough room to grow as a start up business. Thanks so much!

Thank you! :)

PocasGreat

Muy buena aplicacion y practica, se ve y se siente muy profesional,la recomiendo a todos. Gracias a todo el equipo.

January 9, 2020

Gracias! Thank you so much for your review!

Spencer and Rutherford

Great chat app. I have tried a few and had loads of glitches. This one works seamlessly, the support team are really responsive and helpful, and theres lots of easy suggestions for things you can do to increase sales. Of course, just being able to chat to them in real-time is the best sales method of all! Thanks Tidio!

Retro Java

Easy to install, with no problems. I tested it out and it worked great! It was very easy to understand the interface, and easy to create bots for answering basic questions. Exactly what I needed, an all-around great app.

Empower Sound

Amazing! First day with my site live and a customer just told me they purchased BECAUSE OF my quick response. He is ditching his chat program and getting Tidio.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that the chat helps you sell more. :)

Pisoskateboards

This App is really good and super quick, the best one out there. Great features and user friendly on both sides.

Podipaw

The chat service is fantastic and the support even better! Great service, congratulations! I surely recommend!

Claudia's Choices

So glad I finally found a live chat app for my Shopify store that works with my Android phone. Great support with the installation and setup, although it's pretty easy to set up.

You Decide Who You Are

Amazing! I chatted with Arik from the Tidio Support and he helped me to setup the complete app. Love it so far, it's working great and the visitors enjoy it as well.