Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

OptimusKitchen

Sehr Gute App, mit bester Beratung. Ich hatte ein Anliegen nach paar Minuten war mein Anliegen gelöst, bin sehr zufrieden mit der App

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope you continue enjoying our app. :)

Self Funding

Great option for chatbot on my website! Beautiful UI and easy to use. Paid plan allows us to give customers automatic replies when we're away. Phone app is a great tool as well!

December 28, 2021

Thank you so much for a 5-star review! :) Best of luck from our team!

EMIACTIVE

Great customer service and answers fast. Great app and has great features, also has great chat box options

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are really glad that you enjoy our features

Trecela

Great app just what I needed. I love the part that everything is automated save me some trouble in the long run and their customer support is great as well.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are very proud of our chatbots, so we are happy to hear that you enjoy using them!

Jaeger Fishing

great app, the best there is out there. great support and fast response time. can totally recommends! Thanks guys

December 17, 2021

We are always trying to provide the best service possible! Thank you so much for the perfect score

Salve a Amazônia

Prompt service, is willing to help me in all necessary ways. Note 10! Points for improvement, would be self-explanatory video tutorials on each page or tool, to streamline the execution of tasks.

December 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review and valuable feedback! We really appreciate it

Petit Laurier & Co

I was looking for an app that offers a notification when customer are online and this app offers it! sooo happy ! :)

December 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for the 5 stars! We are happy that you enjoy the features we provide!

CRYPTED

Sehr hilfreich. Funktioniert 1a. Keine Bugs, keine Fehler & Conversion Rate ist angestiegen. Sehr zu empfehlen!

December 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your perfect review! We are really glad that Tidio is proving to be useful for you!

Milk Shop

Great feature on my website. Allows me to answer questions and direct customers to products in real time.

December 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you find our app useful and helpful!

StarBlue

It has great support, easy to use with integration, Customer support solved my problem in minutes !!

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate the 5 stars and are always ready to help