Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Jangi

Talking to customers have never been this easy :) thank you Tidio team. And what great service too. :)

September 6, 2021

We are always happy to help. Thank you for the review :)

NAKED Optics Australia

I had an issue getting the Live Chat and Chatbots to work on my site. I used Tidio's live chat and spoke with a senior developer. He was super knowledgable and spent the time walking me through how to solve the issue. Once I had completed the steps, he tested it all for me and it worked great. He even replenished the bots used in the testing process :) Highly recommend for their support. I will now get on with using the app.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review and the 5 stars :) We will make sure to compliment the person who helped you!

0'Majestic

this app works great and I definitely recommend installing it! doesn't slow down the website at all!

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your recommendation!

Yoluck

Can collect customer information very well, but every part is separate and needs to be paid separately

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Bayou Pet

You should choose Tidio Live chat always! I successfully bought and accessed their $39 plan as promised. I know you may probably encounter a pricing issue, like $559 per month for unlimited live chat usage. This is just a glitch within their billing system. Totally solvable. Chat to them via the live chat on their website: tidio.com. Someone will walk you through to solve the billing problem.
Overall, my experience with tidio is terrific. Recommend it to everyone.

September 2, 2021

Hi, we're utterly sorry to see your review. It seems like you've encountered a glitch within the billing system. We're in contact with our billing team now and will reach out to you immediately once we have more information.

Just Style LA

Excellent App and great support - we have been using tideo for a few years now and we love it ! - a great sales tool to live chat with a customer - it really helps to get the sale !

September 2, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business! Thank you for the 5 stars :)

Noble Barista

This is a great app that provides a bunch of features for our store, we are very happy with it. Thanks!

September 1, 2021

GuitarSean Texas Depot

Looked at many apps to provide chat and site communication. All others took a lot of effort to actually configure to work properly. Tidio took a few minutes and all was set. get this app!

September 1, 2021

This is exactly what we were going for while creating Tidio! Thank you for the review :)

Tehete Store

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, the issue I met has been resolved, they guided me to how to fix it step by step, highly recommend!

August 31, 2021

We really appreciate the review! It's nice to see our work being appreciated and useful :)

PHOTOPRI【写真展・美術展品質のプリントサービス】

日本語でやりとりをしても、不具合が出ません!
サポートにも日本語のままやりとりを送ってお返事をいただけます!(返事は英語でしたが…
管理画面が日本語になれば使いやすいので改善を待ってこれからも使用します!

August 31, 2021

レビューありがとうございます!管理パネルをさらに多くの言語に翻訳したいので、注意すべきことがあります:)

Thank you so much for the review! We want to translate the admin panel to even more languages, so there is something to look out for :)