Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 4, 2021

cool app but you can only get far on the free plan but the adds ons are worth it , i cant edit the bot convo i would like to change the % that the store is offering but i love the app you will be engaged and you will use it

Tech By Starks
Time spent using app: 8 days
TIDIO LLC replied March 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. You can always adjust your Chatbots messages.
Here's how to do it: https://www.tidio.com/knowledge/faq/how-to-edit-the-initial-message-on-chat/

October 18, 2020

So far this app is awesome! I like the array of chatbots, but it is a little difficult to create one on your own.

Hello World Fitness
Time spent using app: 25 days
TIDIO LLC replied October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is very important to us so that we can improve for our clients :)

September 13, 2020

I like this app, its pretty simple and easy to manage. Mostly used by experienced people and newbie, I was recommended to use it. I am fully satisfied

Kisyshop
Time spent using app: 9 months
TIDIO LLC replied September 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. I am sure we will continue to deliver and in the future deserve all 5stars from You! :)

July 22, 2020

Tidio is an excellent app for consolidating communications with customers; whether they're chatting with us from our website or from Messenger. The customizable chatbots are a great help, too, especially for FAQs.

Lately, however, the notifications have not been working and we've missed a few chats from customers with no way to reach them back. I'm sure it's just a bug and we look forward to its 100% back.

Lily of the Valley
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 years
TIDIO LLC replied July 29, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Do you experience the lack of notifications when the app is online on your mobile device? If that's the case, please reach me at jan@tidio.net and I will be able to help directly :)

June 30, 2020

Amazing app, easy to set up and very usefull. I'm thinking buy the pro version, but i will wait.....

Salammbô Boutique
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 1, 2020

Thank you for the review!
If you have any questions or we may advise in any way feel free to reach out to us :)

Edited May 20, 2020

20/05/20: Arek de Tidio all-inclusive of the notion of service. By bringing a simple, clear and efficient answer, he was able to solve my integration problem. I now hope that the app will allow me to convert my prospects. I will come back to put a fifth star when I have opted for the expected benefits of this application.

Ink Shirt
France
Time spent using app: 24 days
TIDIO LLC replied May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We truly hope our app will prove its value and deliver you more converted prospects. :)

April 24, 2020

I used this app on my website to effectively communicate with customers re orders and product enquiry. I am very pleased with the overall performance.

Homeware Pieces
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 11, 2020

We have been using this app for around a year. It has a lot of functionality and provides a direct channel to communicate with the customers.

MiniMe Preloved - Baby and Children's Clothing
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 11, 2019

Just added it and it seems like a great tool for my online store stivali.us Happy to see that I can get in touch with any client at any time; and that if I am not available they can still get help. AMAZING!

STIVALI
Time spent using app: 8 days
TIDIO LLC replied November 13, 2019

Thank you!

August 13, 2019

I would give 5 stars but I have only JUST installed the app and have yet to fully utilize it...I was having trouble uploading the app to my page and Martin in Tech/Customer Service immediately responded and was a HUGE help! :)

familiar...yet different