Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dwarf Stars

Works great an if you have any questions or issues, they reply in the chat box within mere minutes. Very helpful and efficient!

May 4, 2022

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that! We are doing our best to provide you with the highest quality customer service!

Furnese

I like this app, it helps to support customers immediately and it can increase the conversion rate. Also kind and quick support from the Tidio team!

May 3, 2022

Hi Furnese! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio. Let us know in case you need any assistance!

Evaken

Location Germany

Super App, leicht verständlich und umsetzbar!
SUpport ist super nett und antwortet Schnell! sehr zu empfehlen

May 2, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio. Let us know if you have any questions or ideas :)

blendSMART

we just started using it but are loving the features. It's the second app we have tried and the best so far.

April 28, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio. Feel free to reach out in case you need any guidance :)

Ecossentials

Location Belgium

Great help and overall very good app to use, i really recommend this :) thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 27, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We are really glad to see that you like our product!

Unikat Holzstudio

very good app, great design. Often used by visitors. Great support. I can definitely recommend the app

April 25, 2022

That's so nice to hear! Thank you for the top rating and I hope you continue to enjoy Tidio!

ArtsandSunshine

I have to say that this is a very beginner-friendly app.
This app is really what I needed. Thank you <3

April 22, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, whenever you feel lost or you find any issues or you happen to have any questions, please feel free to contact us via live chat!

Tanglewood Works

easy to navigate and great customer service (using their chat feature of course :) I appreciate all of their help

April 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad that you like our product!

Organic Vegan Deli

I am using this app to help my customers get immediate customer support, and get answers right away. The bot chats are easy to edit and very useful!

April 11, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that your company benefits from using our software!

Manna delle Madonie

Uso questa app per varie interazioni con i miei clienti. Funziona benissimo, costa il giusto ed ha un'assistenza di primo livello!
Sono molto soddisfatto! Grazie Tidio!

April 11, 2022

We are really glad to see your positive feedback! Grazie!