Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Curadiva™

Questa app è davvero facile da gestire. L'interfaccia è bella ed è molto facile personalizzare l'impostazione!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

HOMESHOW

Great app has all the features needed and great support, Would definitely recommend the app! thank u

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! :)

Vente Privée | GROUPE CLARINS | Private Sale

Great app! I highly recommend it for chat. Our "chatters" thought it was very user friendly, and it helped with the success of our store. Our customers have been using successfully this app to ask questions.

Hmlet Furniture FAS

This app are really easy to deal with. The interface are nice and its very easy to customize the setting!

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much!
This is exactly what we were going for while creating Tidio! We want to make it as easy as possible to communicate with your clients :)

Diligence1International

The one live chat app that rules them all. This has become an essential part of my online store. Thank you Tidio!

June 18, 2020

Thank you!
We are proud to be a part of your business :)

YakuzaKnives

Solid app customers like the interaction it provides, it adds security as website looks less scammy.

June 17, 2020

Thank you!
I am glad your customers enjoy communicating with you through Tidio :)

Jirono

Simply AMAZING! Best app on Shopify by far, gives you the best live chat you can get, shots discounts to your clients, and to abanded checkouts!

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! :)
We are proud to be a good addition to your business.

TagsForever (Zebrazzi)

I tried many app for live chat. I love this one. You can set any situation, quick response and get detailed analyice

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much!

Nemraa6

best app to use in chat live .. the provide everything to you ..quick assistance especial thanks to peter ..i recommended to use this perfect app

June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!
I have extended your kind words to Peter :)

NAZAKI ONLINE

When I first started my shopify account I wanted to spend money on other more expensive apps, so that my customer service. However I had wasted alot of money due to that mistake. I had done alot of research to find out the right App for a small size business to use that will not cost too much, but will have fantastic customer support as well as good features. Tidio is affordable and way better than the more expensive ones available and which I had tried for months before changing to Tidio. I would say what makes Tidio the best is the tech support. I had a technical problem that really needed fixing and since I am not an expert, I needed some guidance. A very patient and professional staff named Sara from Tidio customer service team assisted me with this from the start to the end. Thank you!

June 12, 2020

We are very glad you found Tidio to be the right choice for your business.
Your kind words motivate us to keep doing what we do! :)