Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Villain Gaming

Easy to setup, easy to use. The interface to create your own chatbot is really cool and user friendly! I immediately was able to use this to chat with some customers and add additional items they were looking for without leaving my website, keeping them engaged. First day the app paid for itself.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We appreciate your kind words :)

mourgreen

La simplicité d'utilisation. On le prend en mais tres vite. Tres intuitif. Service client ultra efficace. J'aime le fait qu'il enveloppe plusieurs prestation en meme temps. On peut gerer le chat en direct, envoyer des emails, faire du marketing emailing c'est vraiment Top.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! :)

UKVicture

It really helps me a lot! Besides, Dominika is a patient and professional customer service. She pointed my mistake just by one test.

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much, I will forward your kind words to Dominika! :)

Smart Watch 1

Great App! Their customer support team works with you, and it is very easy to use. Bots gives you a lot of control. Definitely recommend,

July 12, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation! :)

Fitness Xamele

I used this app to help better reach my customers and have a better connection as well as to increase conversions and is really help full over all.

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Tone Alone Fitness

Ian was absolutely brilliant with his help and support. Very detailed and clear .
Had problems with persistant calls that didn't exist

July 7, 2021

Thank you so much! I will extend your kind words to Ian :)

Nisa

Just setting it up now and it's a blast! They provide live support during the process, so you can just imagine how awesome it will be when we can offer the same amount of support to our customers as Tidio offers to us

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are certain that your customers will be as delighted to have such amazing support as we are with having you onboard!

Rolland Texas

This one is the best app to get live chat and bot together, plus you can have an app to have more control.
I am try others but this one is the best.

July 6, 2021

Thank you for an awesome review! We hope your business will skyrocket with our Chatbots :)!

Shirookami

Awesome. Free. What's not to like! There is also excellent and quick support. More features will be implemented with a stronger community. :D

July 6, 2021

Thanks for the review! More awesome features are coming we can promise you that! :-)

Time Of Replica

the support Very Very helpful, also the app help me so much, very easy to use the chat bot professional, five stars from me

July 2, 2021

Thank you for an awesome review! We're delighted to see that you've found Tidio easy to use - that's what we strive for.