Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Aeon

Super Appli pour gérer le contact avec vos clients, simple à mettre en place avec énormément de possibilité pour le chatbots... SAV rapide et efficace.

December 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! :)

IZ Destiny

It's a very useful app and helps me to contact my customer and understand whats their question. It has a free live chat option. Thank you Tidio

December 16, 2020

You are always welcome, we are glad to be a part of your business! :)

MÜI Sano

It is easy to understand and set up and if you have a question you can chat with the team. They answer immediately and have resolved your issue in a matter of seconds!

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the encouraging words! We are always happy to help :)

Janus&Co

very good app easy to understand and it gives a feature that every store needs to increase its conversion rate!

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! :)

VITO Fryfilter, Inc.

We use the free plan offered by Tidio for our Shopify online store.
Use their desktop app while I am in the office and the mobile phone app. Works great and already made a few new contacts.

December 15, 2020

We are so happy you gather new leads thanks to Tidio. Thank you so much for the 5 stars :)

mountain goat metal

I have increased my sales because of this app. It makes my website more welcoming when a customer knows they can chat with the company.

December 15, 2020

We are very glad that our service helped your business increase sales! :)

CK Swagworks

Love it! Installed it this app on impulse the other day, and it's already made me two sales that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I love that it's got a desktop app AND a mobile app, so you can communicate with your customers from anywhere, even if you're travelling. So cool!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are proud to be a part of your business :)

Ma Belle Provence

I just downloaded this app and it was an instant success! One of my customers immediately started chatting with me right from the website which made the experience much more memorable. I added my name and photo to the chat box so customers know they're speaking with me directly (my business is still small enough for me to do that). Long story short, I made a sale and that customer loved the experience so much she promoted my online shop on her Facebook page. I also programmed my hours so the widget is only active M-F, 8am-6pm. Get it, you won't regret it. You can check out my website to see what it looks like: www.mabelleprovence.com

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much! We love your success story, you sharing it with us keeps us going and motivated to provide the best product possible.
We are very grateful that you are with us <3

Raj Unique Collection

This app is fantastic, we have just started using it, and I love this app, especially the feature where it sends a notification when a new customer visits our store.

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very proud of the features of the Communicator package. Your words are very motivating to us :)

Arithmetiq

Great app, it is very easy to setup and easy to use !
The mobile app is also great to check the chat while you're not in front of your computer.

December 2, 2020