Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Electric Bike Zone

Good quality chat app, both via desktop and phone app. Pretty happy with features and function, but currently trying another app that offers more advanced features in free option.

Conatural

It is good experience using this 3rd party app for my store. Support center is really responsive and supportive. I really recommend people use this app.

Maorimod

Great Great app.. To expensive plans for startups...Make sure you check my website if you read my review :)) Thanks!

Nulinedistribution Com

Very good app. You can link multiple websites in the same time. Fast support.

Skinny Bunny Tea 1

Kamil from Tidio was so helpful. He was able to get all the answers to my question. I have used a few other chat apps, and to be honest the customer service for Tidio is by far the best.

It truly has a lot of the features I was looking for. However there are a few things I wish the app had. For example auto translated from customers around the world. Also response names, though I have been using Textexpander so it is no longer an issue. Still getting a feel for the platform, however so far I think it is pretty easy to use. Plus the way it pops up on the site is so easy for our customers to reach out to us =)

L G Perfumes

Tidio Live Chat is a really great plug-in for my perfume shop! Easy to install, just plug & play. Thank you guys!

Check it out at https://lg-perfumes.de/

Pet N Kin

I havent tried the app software as i just installed it but customer service is awesome. I hope that the software is as great as there customer service.

Budget Inks

It is a very nice app. I would prefer to not have to switch back and forth on projects to answer chats, but otherwise it is great.

Cpap Store Los Angeles

So far so good! I'm a new user but loving it so far.

Altex

An app very useful, really friendly technical support. We recommend it