Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Wag The Nub

Rafa spent the past hour and a half walking me through this app. couldn't be more pleased. LOVE this app and the customer service!!! :)

Thank you so much! Cheers from Rafal :D

Diabetic Supplies Express

App works great and has great support. We love the app and has helped our business tremendously. Highly recommend!!

November 13, 2019

Amazing review, thank you so much!

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

so far amazing this app gives you what you need with a beautiful and smart interface thanks allot for your effort

November 13, 2019

Big thanks from our team! :)

WANTICY STORE

Helpful team. Great app.

Thank you so much!

Mercado do Drone

Excelente, atende em todos os quesitos. Vale a pena para quem está em dúvida sobre qual chat online usar em seu site.

MissionaryMall

Love this app! It was exactly what we needed and it helps us communicate more with costumers. There is always someone online to help you with setting everything up too! The chatbots are really helpful as well. In the future it would be cool if the costumer could select what category they have a question about and the chatbot could then assign it to the correct operator. For example we have men's and women's clothing and we just re-assign the operator if one gets a question for the other department. Overall super helpful!

Portable Doggie

This is definitely one of the best apps for online webchat. You can design complex chatbot schemes. They also have very good support. Love it.

Black Buddha Jewelry

Love this app! Easy to use, customizable and pretty.

Loving the friendly and fast customer service, too. Another app widget (Rewards) ended up blocking a part of the chat box. I was supposed to contact Shopify for a solution, but Oscar was super friendly and as an extra service sent me a step-by-step guide on how to fix it myself. And it worked! Feeling very understood and empowered! Thank you, Oscar and co.!

Meromia

This app is fantastic. Some of our costumers do not use Facebook or Watsup, for some strange reason, and Tidio is hands off the best solution for live chat communication with them.

Also the costumer support is surprisingly attentive and helpful (talking to you Olek). And the bot making process is quit enjoyable.

October 25, 2019

I'm really sorry to hear that - this issue is caused by two chats being installed at the same time. One comes from our plugin on Shopify, while the other was installed manually using a JavaScript code. We should be able to fix this for you within a few minutes. Olek - Tidio.

XtremeTeez

I'm currently on the free plan. This app is great, it's easy to set up, and I love that I can use it to interact with my customers via the app on my iPhone. It's a must!