Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Time Of Replica

the support Very Very helpful, also the app help me so much, very easy to use the chat bot professional, five stars from me

July 2, 2021

Thank you for an awesome review! We're delighted to see that you've found Tidio easy to use - that's what we strive for.

Hypero

Amazing support! Thanks GG
.........................................................................

July 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're stoked you like the support!

Wrapped In Fashion

Great app and great customer service! Will be using for a long time. Be careful of your settings as you can lose your monthly quota if not checked.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! That's true. It's good to check what triggers your chatbot, so the settings are most optimal for your preference :-)

Pickyval

Great support team! Fast & clear instruction to solve my problem when I accidentally install the app in a wrong way.

Hello
Thanks a lot for your kind words and the 5-stars. You can always count on us in case you need any help with Tidio :)
Enjoy our product!

3MOTO

Wonderful chat app, already helping convert more unsure customers. Great customer service and support too

July 1, 2021

We are happy to hear that Tidio is already proving to be useful on your website!
It is always great to see our product really helping people.

Eazynappy

Excellent App for Chat System. I was looking for something like this from long time but now it has fulfilled the needs. thanks

July 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for the great review!
We are always trying to provide the best and most useful product possible.
Enjoy, and happy chatting!

Jest Paint - Face Paint Store

Very easy to use and set up! The free version is all I need because we are a small team, but the upgrade looks nice if you have a large team and a large company.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for an awesome review! Our free-of-charge version has all of the needed essentials in it. We are super glad it works for you and your team :)

HAUS of TRADE

A great tool to automate the customer service process and engage new customers on our website. We've been able to capture new customers through this awesome engagement tool!

Hi there!
Thanks a lot for the 5 stars and for choosing us as your go-to app :)
We are sure that with great Customer Support, your company will grow in no time.

TLC Sport

Really great app! Easy to use and great customer service. I had a problem with notifications, opened a chat and the problem was resolved in minuets. Thank you so much!

July 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! Providing your website visitors with instant solutions to their queries via live chat can boost your conversion rates and, in turn, increase your revenue. If you need any help with setting up your Tidio account - please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team :-)

Verbena Box | Regalos para Hombre y Mujer

Dominika is amazing! really helpfull.. im using the app since 3 years and no problemas, really usefull tool

July 1, 2021

Thank you for an awesome review! I'm happy you find Tidio useful :)