Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

knol&kool

Tidio is really easy to install and has many options (even the free version).
Would be nice if you could integrate whats'app or an existing app with it so I don't have to open the app all the time. But no complaints here, because I'm using the free version :)

AiLaike Natural Beverages GmbH

I love all the features and what you can do with this app. It's more than just a chatting app, you can build so many custom bots and it's so much fun playing around with them!

November 12, 2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are glad you enjoy Tidio :)

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

Support was quick to respond and help us track down an issue with one of our profiles. Highly recommend!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review and 5stars! :)

Altai Gear Singapore

I used this app to improve my customer service process, a very user-friendly app even for beginners!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review :)

EXALT

I was a little bit sceptical about whether it would help the store and how easy it would be to setup. I LOVE TIDIO! Wish I had done it ages. Really helps with conversions and a doddle to set up. Monthly cost is fair too :)

We love you right back! Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words <3

DEMETRA USA

Very easy to install, a beautiful interface that is easy to use. An essential communication tool to create valuable relationships with potential customers.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We appreciate it :)

entretencionswitch

undoubtly the best customer chat service i had ever used and the best is, that you can connect directly under the same app, your facebook customers with your website custoemrs, replying them is so fast and easy that keeps you online answering without the need to be on FB or on your site chat.
Thanks for this great tool.

October 29, 2020

Thank you, your encouraging words mean the world to our team. We are very glad that you enjoy Tidio! :)

Halo Snap

Awesome app! Lets you seamlessly chat with customers. It has a great free plan as well that will definitely help connect with customers. :)

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great review :)

miniboo.si

I started using the app today, so far everything is very usefull, easy to use and everything looks appealing.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! I can see that we have Slovene available on our list of Settings> Live Chat> Appearance> Multilianguage :)
Please let me know if you did not find it. You can reach me directly at jan@tidio.net

Ameluska Jewelry

If you're looking for an app with a great variety of features, easy to understand and use, and with a great support team behind it, you will love Tidio. They deserve a 5 star rating.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful rating. We are really happy, you are enjoying our app :)