Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FraminghamWines

Great integration with our Shopify Store, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a live chat option.

April 3, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! Thank you for the recommendation and should you need any help just reach out!

Blanc&Co.

Amazing app! I love how readily accessible it is! I was able to connect all my business social accounts into one channel which made it super efficient to work things out. I also had an issue with the app recently and it took me a while to figure out but I have to say Dominika has stayed with me throughout and assisted me in every way she could! absolutely lovely and thank you for being so patient with me! I had my problem solved and the app is running smoothly now!

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! Dominika is one of our best support agents so you were in great hands! Should you come across any other issues just let us know and someone from the team will gladly help you!

Airton.be

TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP BIEN

April 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Should you need help with anything else just simply let us know :)

Nobugym

muito bom suporte e aplicação. Respondem rapido e te ajudam na hora se precisar de ajuda. Recomendo 100%

April 3, 2022

Thank you for recommending us to other users! Our Customer Support staff does their best to help as fast and best as possible!

Saint Javelin

Great solution... for the money... even better! Compared many other options - ranging from 2-50K a month - minimal differences.

April 3, 2022

Thank you for the Review! Great to hear you find our offer worth the price!

Shopullus

worth the price, does everything i need and fast, there are other chatbots out for less money or free but you have to configure so much, and in the end time is money so tido is perfect.

April 3, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback. Glad to hear you find our chatbot solution easy to configure!

shlio-bg.com

I love the app! I paid for 10k visitors per month and my conversion rate go from 1.4 to 4.8 !! This is amazing and making me a lot of money automatically! The app has great functionalities which can drive you more money on the end of the day! Thanks again!

March 24, 2022

Thank you for your honest review! We are really glad that you can scale your business with our help!

Bliss Mega Store

So far so good, it's been easy to operate. all the tools they offer are great! customer service is very helpful, they helped with my questions and needs real fast.

March 23, 2022

Great to hear that you find Tidio easy to operate and we do our best to help when it's needed, so should anything come up just let us know!

Luxe Products USA

Amazing app, and you can get so much out of Tidio if you set it right. Don't hesitate to talk with their representatives if you have any confusions in setting up your chatbots accurately.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are really glad to hear that you enjoy our product!

Greal

It's been great so far. I have connected with a couple of prospective customers. It looks professional compared to other standard chat platforms. Very good customer support too!

March 22, 2022

Thank you, we are glad to hear that you have already gathered some leads! If you happen to have any further questions, you know where to find us!