Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Sueleen

Snelle service bij vragen en echt een goede tool om een live chat aan je webshop toe te voegen. Deze chat werkt voor mij echt enorm goed. Een echte aanrader dus!!

August 17, 2021

We are happy to help! Thank you for using Tidio :)

The Keto Hackery

Excellent customer service! Above and beyond! Adam helped me work out an issue with integrating Tidio with Shopify. Took a long journey to find the culprits but we did it and he was patient and helpful. The app is amazing so far. We got it mainly for live chat and it is perfect! So much faster and better than Shopify Inbox. Tidio is in a different plane of existence if you compare it to Shopify Inbox. Not even close. Super fast load times and instant messaging across platforms. Looking forward to the integration of Instagram and Telegram (hopefully) someday. I highly recommend it!

August 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind review! We will make sure to let Adam know about your praise :) Thank you for using Tidio and have a nice day

Red Summit Machineworks and Offroad

I've only had this app installed for about a week, but I can already say it's a top-notch product with EXCELLENT customer service. I had multiple questions over the past few days and the message team was always quick to help explain. And when I asked about a feature they didn't have yet, they asked for a lot of details and promptly forwarded my idea on to their developers. I really like that you can customize the look of your message box to help with brand awareness. We've already had multiple messages come in from customers via the live chat. I have nothing negative to say!

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words for the team and for the app. We appreciate you :)

Roll On Jade

amazing team very reactive which is always appreciated when you start using an app. Thanks a lot to Maciek for his help

August 13, 2021

Thank you so much for such a positive review! We will make sure to let Maciek know about this :)

THE KOZY PLACE

The app is user-friendly and easy to integrate. allows to stay connected with visitors, and answer questions which can help with conversion rates. plus amazing customer support. Ian and Jakub have been super helpful with setup. highly recommend!

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! I will be happy to forward your kind words to Jakub :)

Powered by www.SmileCareHealth.com

Its a very friendly app with excellent customer support. 5 starts! we highly recommend the shopify user to choose this app as a custom servive tool.

August 12, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation! :)

Poudré Bijoux

It's a really good app, it's help me a lot to understand my customers and the team is really good and efficient !

August 12, 2021

We appreciate the review! :)

The Nature Herbalist

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words for the app and the team :)

ZYZIA

it is really a good app! It has so much potential that can help cover so many apps in one in terms of contacting customers and upselling!
Great customer support too!

August 10, 2021

We are happy to be a part of your business. Thank you for the 5stars :)

Ethnic District

Amazing app! Has really increased our conversions and is WELL worth the price. We tried many different chat/help/sales apps: Intercom, ReAmaze, Chatra, Shopify Ping all before settling on this one. Has everything we need and even allows us to do our email marketing from within the app, so we don't need to have another email marketing software. I only wish it had text integration. It probably does, and I am missing it somehow. Would definitely recommend it.

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, which we do not have a text integration at this time, it sounds like a great idea for future integration.