4.7
October 26, 2017

This app is great. Customer service was very quick and very helpful, Honestly, i haven't received this kind of service in a long long time. Instant messaging and replies. Photos in the chat explaining how to solve the problem.

Great Job!

Rays High
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 7, 2017

Good quality chat app, both via desktop and phone app. Pretty happy with features and function, but currently trying another app that offers more advanced features in free option.

Electric Bike Zone
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 10, 2017

It is good experience using this 3rd party app for my store. Support center is really responsive and supportive. I really recommend people use this app.

Conatural
Pakistan
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 21, 2017

Great Great app.. To expensive plans for startups...Make sure you check my website if you read my review :)) Thanks!

Maorimod
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 15, 2017

Very good app. You can link multiple websites in the same time. Fast support.

Nulinedistribution Com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 13, 2017

Kamil from Tidio was so helpful. He was able to get all the answers to my question. I have used a few other chat apps, and to be honest the customer service for Tidio is by far the best.

It truly has a lot of the features I was looking for. However there are a few things I wish the app had. For example auto translated from customers around the world. Also response names, though I have been using Textexpander so it is no longer an issue. Still getting a feel for the platform, however so far I think it is pretty easy to use. Plus the way it pops up on the site is so easy for our customers to reach out to us =)

Skinny Bunny Tea 1
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 5, 2017

Tidio Live Chat is a really great plug-in for my perfume shop! Easy to install, just plug & play. Thank you guys!

Check it out at https://lg-perfumes.de/

L G Perfumes
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 3, 2017

I havent tried the app software as i just installed it but customer service is awesome. I hope that the software is as great as there customer service.

Pet N Kin
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 27, 2017

It is a very nice app. I would prefer to not have to switch back and forth on projects to answer chats, but otherwise it is great.

Budget Inks
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
March 7, 2017

So far so good! I'm a new user but loving it so far.

Cpap Store Los Angeles