Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

UleiCBD.ro

awesome app. have used in the past others but none came close to this one, all the features and support is just best.

bazarbizar.eu

Ho installato questa App da poco tempo e spero che si tire di attenzioni di mio clienti e aumentare la vendita. Con app fine ora tutto bene e facile installare e funzione bene. Grazie

Sparkly Dolls

I have just installed it not long ago. But the benefits I get from it very good. I make more sales just by using chatbots alone. I would recommend this app. The live chat is also good both on desktop and mobile. I can answer visitors right away and close sales. It really makes a difference before I installed it and after.

February 9, 2020

Hi there, the live chat part of our service is available in the forever-free plan. My colleague has sent you an email to help you with this, as it seems you have two accounts registered with us - the other one may have triggered the message about upgrading. We're looking forward to your reply via email! :)

Olek and the Support Team.

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, molto intuitiva e semplice da installare. Assistenza impeccabile, disponibilità a 100%, molto consigliata !!!

Kitchen Appliances Pro

The app has very simple and elegant design. It by far one of the best additions to our store. There are so many ways to customize functionality to fit your needs. Also the mobile app is fully featured (we run a lot of your business from our phones). We were missing notifications on competitive platforms. The customer support is crazy good. I mean stupid good. I really wish that you could get this kind of responsiveness and knowledge from my other vendors. Thank you TIDO for all that you do!!!!

Journal PlanIt

Installed Tidio to increase customer engagement, and only after a few hours of being active we have collected a number of customer email addresses. Looking forward to upgrading to access more features, and seeing higher conversion rates.

KITSCH

We've tried a number of different chat applications, help desk and CX management tools. I really like Tidio more than the others. The UI is top notch, the bot feature is great, the integrations work well and the pricing is reasonable.

www.GiveThemBeer.com

We can't say enough great things about this app. It is easy to use, especially the app. Highly recommend.

Express Mapping

I love this app! It was recommended to me by our web designer. We used it for about two months and then I had some customization I wanted to add after becoming familiar with it. The chat app on the Tidio page helped me create a custom response bot for when I was unavailable and even helped me set up a Zapier Zap to send responses directly to my email. Amazing!

MyBeddy

Best live chat and chatbot app for Shopify. It's amazing what it does to conversion rates! I use it on my shop https://mybeddy.com/ and couldn't be happier.

It's simple to set up and there's even an inbuilt live support chat in the app, so it's super easy to reach their incredibly helpful support team.

Free plan is great for stores that are starting out and once you build up some traffic upgrade to a paid plan is well worth it!

Go Tidio! :)