Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Proseedoilsgermany

perfekt in der bedienung. tolle eigenschaften die einfach zu verstehen sind. würde dieses programm weiterempfehlen

Christmas Decoration Outlet

This app really is a recommender when you'd like to automate answering questions from your customer. It also helps with abandoned carts and upsells

UsaPotteryShop

I am using the Tidio app on my websites and I am really enjoying it with all the features. Recently I needed help and support did a really good job finding me out how to fix the problem I was having. So I am recommending everyone.

Fût Mauricie

Really nice apps to acquire new leads. Really nice support team. It's always nice to talk with people right where they are at on your website.

NXTGEN Cases

Setting up a chatbot has never been easier! With Tidio, you don't need to know any coding to be able to do automated customer service (like answer FAQ automatically) which frees up so much more time. It is especially useful for scaling!

October 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We're really proud Tidio helps you with scaling your business!

Gaming Blaze

Great chat app and amazing support team. They helped me change the location on the button and they are always there for any question.

October 21, 2019

We're always happy to help you. Thank you for the review. :)

ShopPricedToSell

downloaded it a couple of hours ago. wow. nice layout. easy to use. can get lost with all the bot triggers and actions. have to allocate some time to really dive into it. its free, easy to use and very detailed. 5 stars.

Perfect. Thank you!

Wild Riot Collective

Just started to use it but so far so good! I got the free version for now, if I love it I will definitely upgrade with time.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. :)

Open Accounts

I've tried a few chat apps & this is by far the best. By far!
Presentation, operations with their dashboard & apps / bots - great support team (big shoutout to Kamil, Rafal & especially Olek!).
I wanted to enable customers logged into shopify to also be logged into Tidio (to avoid logging in twice) & everyone was most helpful with next day solutions.
For more details on how i did: https://community.shopify.com/c/Technical-Q-A/How-to-add-logged-in-customer-data-to-app/m-p/582386#M12225

Many thanks Tidio Team! #KeepItUp

October 8, 2019

Thank you so so much! Your review made our day. We hope our service will help your business. Best of luck from our team! :)

CORELETIC

the best app ever for customer support it helped us boost our clients and our sales so much, thank you so much for this cool feature.

Thank you!