Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luxe Products USA

Amazing app, and you can get so much out of Tidio if you set it right. Don't hesitate to talk with their representatives if you have any confusions in setting up your chatbots accurately.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are really glad to hear that you enjoy our product!

Greal

It's been great so far. I have connected with a couple of prospective customers. It looks professional compared to other standard chat platforms. Very good customer support too!

March 22, 2022

Thank you, we are glad to hear that you have already gathered some leads! If you happen to have any further questions, you know where to find us!

Angelica's Art

A great livechat for a website, and a very friendly support, I would recomment this livechat, one of the best options from available!

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review. We hope that you will keep enjoying Tidio :) Should you need any help simply reach out to us.

Grow Tents Depot

Great app - really drives potential customer engagement. I am currently on the free plan, but will be upgrading to paid plans soon.

March 18, 2022

Hello! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We are really glad that you are enjoying Tidio so far. Please let us know if you need any guidance, or have any suggestions or ideas. We'd love to hear them!

Dr. Sebi's Cell Food

Awesome customizations and their support team are stellar! Our customers are happy and so are we. Thanks Tidio team!

March 17, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review :) Glad to hear that you are enjoying Tidio so far. Do not hesitate letting us know if you need any assistance!

Ascension Inspired Clothing Ltd

Really great app and Mike was super helpful dealing with my query and setting up Tidio for me. Great

March 16, 2022

Thank you for your lovely feedback. You did all the heavy lifting, we simply provided guidance. :) should anything come up, reach out and we'll help!

Leiken Hair

Only just downloaded Tidio 2 days ago, so far it's fantastic! I have to say it was without a doubt by far the easiest set-up out of any app I have used. I couldn't believe how quick it was and how little I had to do (no coding at all, wooo!!). After installing I had a few question about how to set various things up and support were immensely helpful. I was chatting with Mike he was awesome - shout out Mike! There is so much functionality it's crazy. It will be a gradual, process I think to slowly increase what I utilise out of it over time. 10/10 would recommend!

March 16, 2022

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure helping you with your questions! Should you come across any follow-up questions, new ones or some issues just reach out and we'll do our best to help!

Emerald Promise

I added Tidio not thinking much of it, but it has really great automations. I can't be there all the time, and it makes my store seem so much more professional. I am pleased with this app.

March 15, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad that you are enjoying our chatbots feature, there is more to come, so stay tuned. If you happen to have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to message us!

Jealous Gallery

We are trialling live chat and so far so good. Easy to use - the chat help received as also great. First day using it so will have more feedback later in the week.

March 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing the review! Glad to hear you are finding Tidio easy to use. Should you have any questions or any issues come up just let us know via chat or email.

House Of Denim

I love using the app because it has so may features and it honestly helps in growing my biz. Thanks!

March 10, 2022

It is great to hear we are helping you to grow your business and that you are enjoying the app! Should you have any questions regarding Tidio, just let us know! :)