Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Gravity Homme

The person on the chat was very helpful and patient and helped me figure out what the issue was. I would recommend chatbots

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate the 5 stars :)

NYME Nordic

Well thought out app, good features and easy to use, great support! I'd love to see some more advanced settings, like limit a certain chat number per operator, choose how customer language is detected, ...

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for the provided ideas! We are already working on some of them, so there is something to look forward to!

Skinolife

Great costumer service, helped me with every question I had. They sent me links for everything I needed :)

October 29, 2021

Glad you enjoyed our support! And thank you so much for the great review

rjerdress

Thank you very much for the patience of the staff, my tidio is not working properly, the staff is very patient to help me answer the question

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect score! We always do our best to provide world-class customer support.

11th Street Design

Quick and helpful response my very first time contacting support. Great experience. Need 100 characters. Thanks!

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate it :)

RelaxHouse GetCBD

Nice application, with a good and reactive online support.
Chabot runs very well with automations in order to catch customer email.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review and the perfect score! We really appreciate it :) Enjoy your Tidio!

Gerbing Heated Motorcycle Clothing

Really easy to use and has helped to cut down the number of phone calls that we get. Had a bit of a glitch in the system and Mike was very helpful.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and the 5 stars! We will also make sure to let Mike know that he did a great job :)

TechClass

Great support, user-friendly and practical service. Easy to change branding, a premium service which you need to purchase, but overall very smooth to setup.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy that you find our product easy to use and user friendly!

ozshopers

I am using Tidio Chatbot in my shopify website and it is a very cool chat application. The thing I like most about Tidio is I can answer to chat messages from my customers through mobile app which is so convinient.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad that you also enjoy using our mobile app in order to answer queries wherever you go!

Vitasell.net

this app is great well designed great communication with lots of feathers i rate it as excellent this app is great well designed great communication with lots of feathers i rate it as excellent

October 21, 2021