Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Mobile Mattress

We use this app for our online chat. It is great! Service and support are awesome. Definitely, the best live chat we have been tried.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words for the service and the team! :)

SimplyKurves

The support team has been very responsive and helpful at helping me solve my technical issues. This app is also very easy to use and is very valuable to have on your store so that customers can ask questions instantly.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and motivating words for the team :)

Optic Ring

Kamil again, explained VERY WELL the most important aspects of the pro plan. I am still on the free plan, but I am more ready now to upgrade. He also explained the value of a Chat landing page.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much! I will forward your kind words to Arek :)

Kidsi Cam

awesome easy to use and beautiful design. I started used few days ago and now I'M USING. I recommend anyone

June 15, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! :)

Bright Home Living

Having used this app for a couple of months, I can say that this app is SUPER helpful to my store. Not only is the app great, but the Tidio team of developers is also super friendly and helpful. Highly recommend it for anyone who wants more engagement in their stores.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 stars! :)

Sneakerstox Store

Great!!!!!! This is just a super chatbot app! It will help me 100% increase sales!!! ))))))))))))))))

June 11, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business :)

Loved Remembered

I use this app on my store multiple times a day! Great functionality - you pay for what you want to use! Customer service is great - you can chat with a real person and get your questions answered quickly!

June 11, 2021

Thank you for the motivating and kind words! :)

OCKRSTORE

Great app! Works really well for my purpose (giving my customers a better experience). I like that it gives you a lot of options.

June 11, 2021

This is exactly what we were going for when creating Tidio, thank you for the kind words :)

BANBROKEN

It really works well and the technical service is fantastic and friendly. Thank you recommended for all business

Modern Loft

Awesome! The support is top-notch and the user experience is friendly. Would definitely recommend it. Great experience with Tidio.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! :)