Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Mina Designer Collection

This app is very useful. Helped me get what I needed as a beginner. Thank you Tidio, won't have done it without you.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We always try our best to help our customers. Enjoy your Tidio!

Popcorn Shed

Tidio is super helpful for us as a small business to manage customer enquiries quickly and more efficient. Though I find setting up automated chat bots is a bit tricky, their customer service is fast and very helpful. They even gave me some more ideas on how to use it and how to better interact with customers! Thanks Tidio :)

October 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and are happy to help :)

AADMA.RO

It's a good app for now and customer support is very kind.You have different options and you also have a free plan which is good for new bussines.

October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect rating! We are really happy that you enjoy our features. Enjoy your Tidio!

simshinemall

In my opinion, Tidio chat robot is very intelligent and easy to use. The chat is displayed in the background in real time with no error, which makes it a good experience.

October 18, 2021

We are very happy to hear that you find our product easy and enjoyable to use. Thank you for the review and enjoy your Tidio!

SinryAdvice

Im really satisfied by the support, the only issue im facing is the IOS app which is working so slow.

October 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback about our services and our app. We really appreciate the 5 stars! If you are experiencing any issues, you are always welcome to contact us at support@tidio.net

Teensy Souls

The customer support is great. I spoke with Dominika and she was able to assist me with a number of questions I had.

October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We will inform Dominika that she did a great job :)

Producto SOLIDO

Jakub helped me when I had a problem. Very good app and assistance. Fast response when you have any doubt.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars, I will forward your kind words to Jakub :)

Shop On Line Happy Casa Store

great app for live chat service and customer care
I give five star for the app and five star support

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars

Oceansrespect 🌊🌍🌱

Great app that really helps to convert! Everything is well integrated to the website. The support is amazing! Highly recommend!

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate it :)

purfitcovers.com

I had a problem after setting up and customer service got back to me within a few minutes and sorted everything out live chat. Awesome!!

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-stars! We always do our best to help our customers as soon as possible