Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Gigi's Eco Collection

As a new ecommerce business owner, I loved how straight forward and use-friendly this app is! They guide you through all of the relevant information and give you great tips for improving user experience on your website. I love it!

September 7, 2020

This is exactly what we going for :) we are very glad you are enjoying Tidio!

Avant Antique

Excellent interface and options. The dahsboard looks clean and easy to operate. I really like that everything is highly customizable, which is a great feature. Fantastic support by the developers. I am very pleased with everything so far!

September 7, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our app! :)

Victoria & Ricci

This is a very nice app. Helps me to stay in touch with the customers and see how many people are visiting my website live. It also great that is connected to my phone, so I can respond quickly and easily.

Really nice that they have a free option witch is great for the starters, and the more advance features (like seeing details about the visitors that is visiting the site) are available only on paid plan.

Thank you very much for this app.

September 7, 2020

We are very glad you enjoy Tidio :)

Revolutionworks

We are using Tidio so that we can reply to any queries that customers may have in real time. That's what we wanted, that's what it does! We're finding that this is really popular and encourages sales by meeting any doubts customers might have. It was really easy to set up and is very flexible to configure so that it complements our website design very attractively. The dashboard interface is very intuitive to use. There seems to lots of other useful features to explore so we're minded to do that, as its all been good so far.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the thoughtful 5star review! :)

Ling Lang LA

This app is excellent customer could reach us instantly on live chat, and if someone want to contact me on fb is link to this app as well, so convince and boost customer service.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words for our team! :)

Beckys-Boutique.com

The Chat Bot lead generator, Communicator and Email all in one integration is amazing! It is 100% worth the money. Great app and even better customer service.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars and kind words! :)

Little Wild Cat

Their live visitor tracker has been invaluable to my store since installing tidio - definitely recommend just for that feature alone!

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate it :)

FastBuy.ae

Kudos to Tidio Team in General and Rafal for instance. I wanted to have an effective with the latest technology and user friendly Live Chat for my Shopify Store. Finally, I got Tidio, I am extremely amazed by Chatbots and the feature that allows my customers to share the files with us.

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words for our team, and the thoughtful review of Tidio! :)

Storkbox

Great app. just started using it and it was very easy to set up, including chat bots. Support were very quick to get back to me when I needed help.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! :) We are glad you enjoy Tidio!

Estia soaps

Great app, we currently use the free plan and we are really satisfied! Amazing service, has been helpful with ever enquiry we had. Easy to customize and use it. Highly recommend it

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars! :)