Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Peace And Rock Boutique PR

Me gusta mucho esta app. El servicio al cliente es genial y me ayudo a solucionar problemas de instalación. Espero que me ayude a aumentar mis ventas. Gracias!

March 3, 2022

Thanks a lot for the five-star review and for taking the time to submit it! And we're absolutely sure your sales will now increase. :)

YouPetOfficial

Great and easy app to use as chatbot, just need to find out how i can set the automated bots up. That's something that i don't understand yet. Update: few Minutes after writing this review and giving four stars, support already contacted me and helped me out. So no problem's now and updated to 5 stars.
Thanks for the quick support

March 1, 2022

Hi! Great to hear you like our app! If you need some help with the chatbots you can have a look at our chatbots articles here: https://help.tidio.com/docs/tidio-start-with-chatbots or just contact us via our live-chat or support@tidio.net email.
Our Customer Service staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have :)

HUMAN NEST

Great and quick support! I used the chatbot for some help and got very quickly response. It looked complicated at the beginning but once you understood the logic it is easy to manage yourself.

February 24, 2022

We do our best to provide fast and reliable support both with our chatbots as well as with our live support agents. Let us know should you need more assistance! :)

PYRA Supply

I love tidio! best app in the world to connect with your visitors.
I just tried it for the fist time and im blown away!

February 24, 2022

We are glad to hear we made such a good impression! We'll do our best to keep up the good work!

LUMI Beauty — Gleam Before Glam

AMAAZZZINGGGG. so easy to use and customer service is prompt with replies. Helped me so much especially the integration part with to link Klaviyo using another app. Thank you so much!

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, we do our best to reply to questions as fast and as best we can! Glad to hear you like our integration options! Should you need more help just let us know :)

Hocon Mexico

Apenas estoy iniciando su uso pero me resulta muy practico ya que puedo dirigir tanto el chat de la web como de la pagina de fb en un solo lugar y desde mi celular, las notificaciones son al instante!!! hasta ahora todo excelente la aplicacion movil y la version web son muy faciles de usar y entender cualquiera podria usarla sin ningun problema

cnctoolsllc

I really like this app, it works as I expected. It is what I was looking for. Its tells you when you have a new visitor and the message appears right away.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for leaving us some feedback! I really hope that you will keep enjoying Tidio!

alex050390

Very good experience, I was able to sort all my clients problems very easy, instantly and over my store.

February 21, 2022

Thank you for leaving the review, we are glad to hear that Tidio was able to help you sort the problems! Should you need additional help just let us know!

Concrete Mart

I have more than 1 store and created multiple accounts and not able to manage those as 1 person needs to handle all the chats. I contacted Tidio customer service and they helped me to install one chat account to all websites and it save my life. Highly recommend to use this app!!!

February 17, 2022

Thank you very much for the top rating! So glad to hear our team helped you find the solution most suitable to your individual needs, and I'm sure using Tidio will now be a walk in the park for you. :)

Los Angeles Hydrojet

Tidio is really good, we've tested a few applications in the past, but we found it was fairly streamlined. We have a lot of CS support needed for our brand, so Tidio was a fantastic addition.

February 17, 2022

We try to make Tidio as intuitive as possible, so your words really mean a lot, and I hope our app continues to prove itself useful in your eyes! Thanks so much for the review!