Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Plant Compulsion

I installed this app to have chat support for my Shopify store. It's very easy to use, it looks beautiful and simple to set up. I had a question about setting up a message for when I'm offline and unable to answer. I popped the question on their chat app, I immediately got a reply from a support person and resolved the issue.

August 6, 2021

We are always happy to help! Thank you for the kind words :)

Kre'level

simply the best chat app you can ever have with all needed feature, customer support is amazing and very helpful, thanks a lot for adding value to my store

August 6, 2021

We are really happy that we can be a part of your store! :)

LuxuryMobb

Awesome customer service. Agent was very nice and helpful. So far I am liking the Tidio app. It's very easy to set up and use for my online store.

VYTAMAX

Very helpful and friendly customer service, highly recommended! Would be great if it were priced slightly cheaper though. But all in all still 5 stars!

August 5, 2021

We appreciate your feedback and the review :)

Beautequip

Tidio is an amazing app! Firstly the customer service team there is amazing ! For any questions you may have they are very helpful and quick in responding

August 5, 2021

Thank you for the kind words for our team :)

Good Life 360

The customer service replies to me instantly and solves my problem. Which helps me still be able to reply to my customer. what can I say?
Awesome people, Awesome APP! Love it!

August 5, 2021

You are awesome! Thank you so much for the review :)

BFPGear.com

We are having great susses with the live chat on our website. Very happy with this app and the support.

August 3, 2021

We are happy to be a part of your business. Thank you for the five stars :)

Exact Art

It is a great app, the chatbot functionality is excellent! It has much more utility than the standard shopify functionality.

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

FeedBook

Good ! Working very well ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2021

Glow Proteins

Great app and friendly customer service. Cannot wait to implement this within my website. It's got great chatbot features that will prove to be useful.

August 2, 2021

Glad we can be of assistance to you. We're for you, in case you may have any questions :)