Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Secure Place

Great app. I love that you can view what the person is typing before they send it

The Flower Market

I just loaded and like what I have experienced thus far. Support has been very thorough. Like the lay out and design.

Print Your Mind 3d

That app works great to add value to our business. The free version is missing a few features, which I can understand, but is a must have app for every store.

Bigger Faster Stronger

Installs easily and works pretty well - have some issues with more than one operator online at a time

Tormenta Tiburon

Totalmente recomendable. Es muy fácil de instalar y configurar.

Cycle Torch

Good so far, a bit slow from time to time, great IOS app feature.

still way more to learn about it

Hows My Suit

Simple and efficient! An app which offers a concise approach to Live Chat. Tried a few others, and found that Tidio was one of the more simpler ones to use. Great job!

Brother's on the Boulevard

I would recommend this app to other stores, as it is a great way to interact with customers, especially with those interested in making a specific purchase. It's another avenue, besides phone and email, to reach out to customers needing help. At first, there were a few technical difficulties (it seemed to cut out, etc.), but it has since improved and we don't have those issues anymore.

Designed By Droids

Unfortunately had a few issues but the support team were very quick to respond and help reach a satisfactory solution.

RentonPhoto.com

The app installs well and quickly, but there are some bugs that seem to be with the mobile version and some other minor glitches I discovered. The developer contacted me and he is working on a couple of fixes and the update will be released shortly. I'm uninstalling for now and will wait for the next version.