Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 10, 2022

The chatbot saves us A BUNCH of time. We have cut our customer support load in half. Also the integration to see order status and delivery information is amazing.

Weedshop.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
TIDIO LLC replied August 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are glad to hear that our chatbots are helping you out!

August 4, 2022

My store is just getting started but I used the chat to better understand the workings of the application. The operator, Anna, was extremely knowledgeable about how things were supposed to be setup and the best way to accomplish that. I was extremely satisfied with her instructions and advice!

blissroze
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
July 28, 2022

C'est incroyable, merci beaucoup pour cette application !
En espérant qu'à la fin de ma période d'essai de 7 jours, je garde quelques fonctions que j'ai actuellement.

ALTO
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
TIDIO LLC replied August 1, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio. After the 7 day trial you can still use the most essential features that allow you to communicate with the visitors of your website. Here's some more info about the Trial, and what happens after it's passed: https://help.tidio.com/docs/tidio-trial-version#trial-period
Chris

July 27, 2022

Awesome interface, buttons, and navigation. It was easy to create a chat bot and insert the flow which we wanted.

Napura Italy
Time spent using app: 15 days
TIDIO LLC replied August 1, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you are enjoying Tidio so far. We really appreciate your feedback. Let us know in case you need any assistance in the future. Chris

July 25, 2022

I am using this app to increase customer engagement on our website and integrate our messages from Instagram. It's awesome to have all of our messages in one place and to get notifications for my business without mixing it with my personal accounts. It's also great to see what customers are looking at.

The Preserve Plants Shop
Time spent using app: 6 days
TIDIO LLC replied July 26, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you like Tidio, and its functionalities. We are working hard every day to keep improving our app :) Let us know if you need any guidance! Chris

July 21, 2022

The chat support is really helpful! And the agent is really nice, especially Daniel!! The app helps my shopify!

angiehaiebeauty
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 20, 2022

Fast and excellent service. No hassle! It was super easy to set up and to modify once in place and support couldn't be better.

Remote Work Store
Time spent using app: 7 days
TIDIO LLC replied July 21, 2022

Hey! Thank you for leaving this feedback, it will surely help others to choose Tidio! Really glad to hear that you found it easy to set up and that our Customer Support was able to help you! :)

July 14, 2022

Really good! It works perfectly and the support people are kind and helpful.
We use in our website to have a better attendance to our customer, so it make us really satisfied.

Industria dos Óculos
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
TIDIO LLC replied July 21, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review! It's great to know that you are enjoying Tidio so far :) We are working hard every day to keep this up!

July 12, 2022

Best ever conversation app for shopify store. I use this for my store and getting more messages from customers.

Bikea
Time spent using app: 3 days
TIDIO LLC replied July 12, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Hope you will get more and more customers! Should you need any assistance please do let us know!

July 11, 2022

The app is amazing, exactly what I needed for the website compared to another which I installed and straightaway deleted! It is easy to use, and looks smart. To tailor the app, eg colours, logos etc, to suit the website needs, is also a bonus! Also when I needed help, the customer support team were very efficient, helpful and understanding. Thanks Team Tidio!

Carousel Car Parts LTD
Time spent using app: 6 days
TIDIO LLC replied July 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Great to hear that you like our app! We do our best to support our customers when in need :) You are most welcome and come back anytime :)