Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

SARKIS-INFINITY

i used this app previously then i removed it thinking it was expensive BUT after trying other apps there is no Chatbot app on Shopify with thos qualities and pricing it is the best chatbot app to go for plus the customer support is instant and excellent they deservge a five star review

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for that informative and kind review! It's good to have you back with us

Stylement Corporation

This app is so useful to connect with customer real time. Arek from customer service was extremely helpful when I had problem in the chat. He helped right away and solved my problem. Highly recommend this app!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars, I will forward your kind words to Arek :)

CloudU雲游課

It meets my requirements quite well! The support is really efficient, helpful and professional. Great app!

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect review! We really appreciate it

Goshiki Printing

Using for a couple of days and it sure is a seamless experience.
Jan help us setting up the right settings for our needs. Thank you guys!

October 13, 2021

Glad to hear that our app is not difficult for you! And thank you so much for your positive review and your kind words. We will make sure to pass them over to Jan. Cheers!

GHIDINI 1849

This app is extremely useful and well made. It has multilingual built-in features and the bots are incredibly helpful for increasing sales and subscribers.
The customer support was absolutely PERFECT. Jakub helped me with lots of difficult questions, he resolved all my problems immediately and showed me lots of interesting possibilities.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for the positive review and the 5 stars! We will also make sure to pass your kind words to Jakub :) Enjoy your Tidio!

Wakaze Sake

They always respond quickly and clearly when we ask some questions to the support center on the chat bot.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review :)

NEPTUNE HOME by Styleit

The app is intuitive and easy to learn. I can easily set up a few chat bots that displays on different pages. The mobile app that goes with it makes it easy to answer customer queries on the run. There seem to be more functions for me to discover, but it has been great so far.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are happy that you find our widget easy to use and learn. Enjoy your Tidio!

Nitori | Aki-Home

The app and support have been wonderful, only complaint is I do find some glitches or confusion when dealing with other sources such as Facebook. But probably just user error, thus no need to take stars off.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We always try to help our customers when something is not working as intended or if there are troubles with getting an integration to work, so if you encounter any issues, please let me know at m.przekop@tidio.net

iBoxspring

Good app, very good support! It helps us with our business. Easy to set up different chatbot automations. Thanks a lot.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are glad that you enjoy using Tidio

Thorpe Toys

I love Tidio. I'm solo on customer support online, and using their tool allows me to handle customer requests from all my devices no matter where I am. I've set up a number of chatbots (premium feature) to handle FAQ and situations where customers just need a little extra guidance, but it's generally the same set of questions about pickups, wholesale or custom products. When there are a lot of customers shopping, this takes the pressure off an lets me focus on the ones who need specific help making their purchase. Being able to see what pages customers have visited and see their questions as they type them (both premium features that are worth it), make providing support much faster and easier. I'm also really happy with the level of support Tidio's team provides. They've been very responsive and helpful.

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! We really appreciate all the kind words and praises and are happy that you enjoy our features. Just to clarify, the chatbots are not a premium feature in itself, but their usage limitation is expandable only with a premium plan.