Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

CYSUM

nice, works well, it allows me to start my work easily. hope it will be better in the future. ************

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, and if you have any questions Tidio is always here for you :)

Johwa

Thank you to the team you are doing a great job I really like the app and I would love to wish everyone

April 26, 2021

We appreciate the review and kind words! :)

TCH Hardware (Development)

This app is great, even with just the free basic plan it a whole package if you have a smaller store. Love the chatbots and how they're able to pull info from orders and shipping locations from Shopify automatically without staff help. Their support is also great! I use it so much they're probably sick of me but they always resolve the issue.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and such a thoughtful review with kind words for our team! :)

SmartHarnais™

I have a question please about the chatbots monthly limit: Are the chatbots counted only if the visitor interacted and responded the chatbot or for each every user who receives the message?

April 21, 2021

Thank you for the review! :)

A single "use" of a chatbot is essentially a single time a chatbot is activated. For example, if you have the "Welcome new visitors" bot, it is activated (used) for every single new visitor who enters your site. You can also have different types of bots, e.g. bots that get activated only on specific pages, or when the visitor returns to the site, or when an operator (like you or me) does not respond within some time.

Please remember that Tidio is free forever by default - the paid plans are optional and expand the features of your Tidio account. We have two upgrades: Communicator and Chatbots, and you can purchase one of them or both if you prefer. You can see detailed information about our pricing and current options under this link:

LUX SPA SHOP

great app, easy to integrate. good to organize and definitely can increase conversion rate when customers are better taken care.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars, we appreciate it!

Surplus City

I am new to the app but have found the layout and usability incredibly easy to use. Highly recommended!

April 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind recommendation :)

MOLIAE Beauty

I use this app to help with visitors on my site and this app is fantastic. I really highly recommend it. So, do try it and see how well it performs.

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation :)

La Cave à Laine

Set-up takes just minutes and the possibilities are infinite! I have created my first 4 bots in just an hour!

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review of Tidio! :)

CHIROPENS™

This app is excellent! Easy use. Raccomanded. It's well done and can be set up in no time. Wonderful!

April 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our app : )

VIVIQ Skin Health

Great value for the cost! Tidio's chatbot was easy to install and super simple to customize. It integrates seamlessly into our online store, and we get great customer engagement from it. This is my first time setting up a chatbot, but the logic tree was a breeze to finalize. Highly recommend!

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing words and the 5 stars :)