Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Concrete Mart

I have more than 1 store and created multiple accounts and not able to manage those as 1 person needs to handle all the chats. I contacted Tidio customer service and they helped me to install one chat account to all websites and it save my life. Highly recommend to use this app!!!

February 17, 2022

Thank you very much for the top rating! So glad to hear our team helped you find the solution most suitable to your individual needs, and I'm sure using Tidio will now be a walk in the park for you. :)

Los Angeles Hydrojet

Tidio is really good, we've tested a few applications in the past, but we found it was fairly streamlined. We have a lot of CS support needed for our brand, so Tidio was a fantastic addition.

February 17, 2022

We try to make Tidio as intuitive as possible, so your words really mean a lot, and I hope our app continues to prove itself useful in your eyes! Thanks so much for the review!

Tony-Korean-Food

Lots of competitors in the space but Tidio is good. Definitely one of the best integrations with Shopify directly.

February 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We enjoy seeing our app helping you with your Shopify store! Keep up the good work!

KNshoppint

it's great and so useful, so fast and help's you a lot in customer service so I recommend to install it.

February 16, 2022

We are really glad to hear you like the service! We try our best to make it as helpful as possible!

Oates Bikes

Only just started using it this week. Mike on the support team was very helpful answering my questions

February 15, 2022

It was a pleasure helping you with your queries! Should you need further support you know how to reach us! Enjoy using Tidio!

Yūjin

Amazing live chat app! Really recommended, simply beautiful, the support is great. Lot of automated features too.

February 15, 2022

We are really glad to hear you are enjoying Tidio! Should you need any help or have some questions reach out to our Support Team!

Vizion By Dom

Tidio is like the equivalent to that salesperson that first makes contact with you when you walk into a clothing store! Never miss the opportunity to properly greet your potential customers the minute the land on your site and talk to them about your current discounts and promotions.

February 15, 2022

Thank you, for allowing us to provide you with your "Virtual Salesperson" ;) The greeting and discounts info is just the tip of the iceberg of our chatbots abilities! Have fun and enjoy using Tidio! We are here to help you grow!

Tramenco

Amazing fast help whenever there's a problem on your store, thank you for having a great customer service !

February 14, 2022

Thank you for the top rating! Reviews like yours is what keeps us going, I'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the rest of the team! :)

Doodle Couture™

Seriously awesome! I am really impressed with how easy, professional and effective this app is. I'm a big fan.

February 10, 2022

Wow! Lovely to see such great feedback for our app! Should you have any questions or further inquiries let us know! Enjoy using Tidio!

World of Amulets

Excellent app. Easy to use and support is superb. In just 3 days i already had a few sales thanks to the app. This app will help a lot taking care of customers with the live chat and bots. Would give 10 stars if possible

February 10, 2022

We appreciate your kind words and this lovely review of our app. Great to hear that we are helping you with your sales! Keep up the great work and stay in touch! We'll take all the stars you can give ;)