Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

CyberStorm PCs

I love this app, it's super convenient, simple, intuitive and feature rich. The support is amazing as well. I don't think I can list any problems with Tidio. Nobody paid or told me to write this either, I know it sounds like it. I 100% recommend this app its just so good.

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the encouraging words for our team! We are very glad you enjoy Tidio :)

STAR LUXURY MODA

Fantastica!!! Notifiche per ogni visitatore che entra nel tuo negozio. Chatbox personalizzabile e immediata! Molto bella!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! :)

Bodyjene

This is a wonderful App, it is very easy to communicate with your customers through there, app. Once the Customer sends a message to the chat box at the online store it will automatically come to your mail, then you can reply to it that instant. Recommended for everybody

August 20, 2020

We are glad we can be a good addition to your business! Thank you for the review :)

The Giulery Box

Very cool!!! i am currently on the free version and altered my notifications today, they are even coming to my fit bit so hopefully I will not be missing much and be able to be quick to the chat! i dont want to have to add my address, as my business is out of my home, but this is not a Tidio thing its the anti-spam rules.
I love Tidio!!!!
thank-you for making me look good!!

August 20, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Dumux&EurekaYa

From Dumux&EurekaYa
I use this app and it is amazing. The first time I use an app with a lot of features that help any business to stay in touch with customers at any time. This app help us too much to increase sales and get more leads. Thank you and Congrats to all the Team.

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement for our team and the 5 stars! :)

Deluvia

So far this app has been great! It saved a sale that we would have lost within the first 10 minutes of us setting it up.

August 20, 2020

We are glad you are enjoying Tidio! Thank you so much for the review :)

MotorenMaler

Simply the best! They could do some improvements on the UX, for instance some functions are kind of 'hidden' and not intuitive to find (eg to disable on certain pages you have to find the appearance section and make advanced rules - although this is something everybody should use, because on cart pages the chat icon is over the total price).

However, they are the best! Their customer live chat is available in seconds and the UI of the chat itself is awesome!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and thoughtful idea for improvement!
We are very thankful for all the input. If you have any ideas, you can directly reach me at jan@tidio.net :)

Warrior Unlimited Apparel, LLC

We checked several apps to find the easiest to configure with the right tool. This app is the best one out there period! Easy to edit and add new chatbots and plenty of material provided to create new bots!

Imogen's Luxuries

I really like this app, it's reliable, easy to use, easily customisable and improves the customers experience. I have tried other apps and always come back to Tidio.

August 20, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that we consistently deliver and that you enjoy Tidio :)

Pickatella

Wonderful app, with wonderful customer service and features.

I can't recommend them enough!

Thanks!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for such a great review and encouraging words for our team! :)