Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Advap

Easy to use, looks great, very customizable. Bots can be super customized with extreme ease. We've used a bunch of chat apps. Tidio is by far the best on the market.

November 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad that you enjoy the features

Mascalzoni1932

Great app, lots of products to discover, 5 out of 5 stars! Keep up the good work. A great discovery among the Shopify apps.

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you were able to find our app and utilize it immediately. Enjoy your Tidio!

Monti Family

best app ever : i like it : it's very useful ; it helped us to speak with our customers directly and the supply support are good : specially DOMINKA

November 10, 2021

I 100% agree that Dominika is pretty great :) Thank you for the kind words!

Ette Tete

Great! Responsive customer support, but you don't need it very often, as everything works smoothly.

Híper Ocio

Quería una app para chat que no necesitara WhatsApp y esta me ha sorprendido por su calidad. Tiene muchísimas funcionalidades sorprendentes. El modo gratis está bien. Quizá, por poner un pero, diría que para tiendas con poco volumen como la mía, las funcionalidades extra por 39€ son un poco excesivas. No digo que no lo valgan, pero si fuera un poco más económico sí que las pagaría.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We will definitely take your feedback into account. We are also glad that even though you find our premium plan expensive, you still think it's worth the price!

Elite Medical Accessories USA

Great app - Amazed the possibilities it offers - to create your own chat bots. On top of that very helpful customer support - my go to app from now on for all Chats on shopify

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We will keep on improving to provide you with an even better product in the future.

Triangle Fragrance

Great app! Very easy to use, and friendly customer service> Definitely enjoy using this to connect with leads

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate the perfect score.

AVA MUSIC GROUP

I've used this app on many sites, very easy to set up and the customer support is on point! I recommend this app

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are really happy that you find our app easy to use.

E-LITCHI Hair

good cutomer service, I contact and they reply to me qucikly which is nice. Hope it brings sales to my website

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We always do our best to provide world-class support

DEF YOURS

one of the best apps i ever seen, its really good and very easy to work with it. it will help me to connect with my Costumers!

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)