Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Boogies Boutique

I am very happy with this app. It is extremely simple to set up; and I was very impressed with the prompt response I received when I reached out to the support team. I would highly recommend this app.

The Crystal Healing Shop

Great App, Have been using it for about 4 months, I love the way that I can see my customers on my website in Real Time, and can watch the customer journey from page to page. The live chat feature is simple and has really helped me convert visitors to customers, especially when they have a quick question about a product or shipping, and they need an immediate answer. The only thing I can suggest is that when you get an offline message, there should be a feature that allows you to reply from within the Tidio Chat area, rather than have to go to your email client. Other than that Great App

Commercial Drone Helper

Serious selling tool!

This app took my business to another level. I am on my computer most of the day already, so setting up an automatic message to all visitors and chatting with those that write back allows me to answer questions and quick set myself above my competition. The days I am not on chat, the sales plummet. I would hate to run my business with this app - and I would gladly pay 10X the price!

At least try it!

Salty Apparel

This app is amazing! The modern live chat box looks unreal on my website! My customers are more likely to give feedback or reach out with the chat rather than the typical contact us now page!

Fearlesscharm

Super customer service! Very expeditious and customer focused!

Pg Promotional Items

Great app to talk to customers and get them involved in your brand!

Quick and easy set up with customisable options. The tech team are 100% on the ball if you have any questions!

Every store should have this.

Inspirational Media

It's very easy to use and very helpful to connect with my customers. I would definitely recommend it to a friend!!

Thevintageteacups

I have just completed my first week on the trial version and I am liking it very much. I did find the app would turn itself back on afterhours and although I named visitors, they often logged back in under a new ID #, so I wouldn't recognize returning visitors.
That said, I LOVE this app! I made a sale the first day I used it, one that would never have happened without it.
My store does not get a ton of visitors, so for now I have opted to continue on the free version. I only have one convo at a time, I don't use my phone for work.
But if the paid version could get me good info on returning customer behavior or maybe their name before they chat, so I don't have to ask for it, I may upgrade then.

Overall, awesome! Thanks so much :)

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

UPDATE:

10/12/15 - Just updated our mobile app as well as chrome extension - Absolutely flawless!

We also noticed more improvements in the UI & added settings for Responses.

We are confident to say Tidio is the best app on Shopify!

___________________________________

UPDATE:

09/10/15 - It doesn't stop getting better. The facebook chat integration is absolutely brilliant. Automation works really well and has encouraged sale on targeted products. Very pleased with Tidio.

___________________________________

UPDATE:

5/7/15 - Since our last review, there has been significant improvements on this app. All the issues we mentioned were swiftly rectified. Excellent customer service and quick development team.

Still a great app to use. The best available in my opinion.

___________________________________

4/7/15 - Really good app, very useful and user friendly. However, our experience with it has been a little frustrating.

Firstly, setting the opening time takes some skill to master the art of dragging the cursor to the exact o'clock required.

Secondly, the app keeps resetting our opening times and shows we are online when we aren't

Those are the only flaws we've seen. Overall, it's a really good app and we are well pleased. Thank you.

For Elyse

Good app and customer service—responded to my feedback! :) Thanks!