Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Urbanthang

Very easy to use! Awesome app!

Wlkie

Good functionality within free version. Tidio team was very helpful resolving my issues and they even updated the application according my feedback. Recommended!

Rooscloset

The option to have both a free or paid membership is fantastic. You can get this app to suit your individual site needs. The availability of chat on your phone is a great feature. Out of the office? Doesn't matter you can respond to customer inquiries on the move. Easy integration it was up and running in seconds and was easy to get the hang of.

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

By far the must have app for your store. NO CODING. I can chat to my customers and view where they are through my android app on my phone. Apps are available for all platforms. Very easy to use and customize. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Really Good Pets Shop

VERY easy to use. They are updating and asking for feedback. How awesome is that? They also have an iPhone app, so literally while im out in the field Im converting customers to purchase on my site. Now that is cool.

Celebrity Inspired

We've been using Tidio Chat for 8 months now and have been extremely impressed. On the first day of installing it we upsold a customer by £100. We knew then we had to upgrade to PRO because this is an invaluable app which works. We speak to many customers a day using it, persuading prospects to purchase. Just having it on the website creates an element of trust - a human name and face to the brand. This is a great app which is constantly updating with new features being added. We had a slight glitch once but the Tidio team was easy to get hold of and solved the problem in minutes. App support is a must and these guys would get an A*! Great application which is a must for any online store. Yay Tidio :)

Designed for Baby

So far we've had a very good experience with this app. Easy to set up and use!

Sable Beauty

Easily one of the most reliable and straightforward shopify apps around. The service is easy to install always work and when your store is ready for the next level you opt for a paid service with even more features. For an online only store a live chat service adds so much value as your visitors know they can communicate directly with you. And Tidio's customer service is flawless!

El gusto canario ∞

Check out by your self the magic tidio chat can do. great app and highly recomanded.

You Personalise.it

INCREDIBLE. I signed up to the app and within 5 minutes I'd purchased the pro version... at only $10 per month.

The app is brilliant. It works seamlessly in my shopify store with just one line to integrate in the template.

As you interact with customers, you can fill in their details to profile them, so next time they are on the site you see their name rather than the anon name.

Well done guys - the app is fantastic!!