Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 8, 2022

Very nice app. I will find someone to configure it perfectly for me, I feel this app has excellent potential for my business. Thank you!

Pilimpikou
Time spent using app: 10 days
TIDIO LLC replied July 8, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for your kind review :) We're glad to hear you like Tidio. Let us know if you need any guidance, and we will happily assist you!

July 5, 2022

Great app, I had a couple of issues which were not Tidio's fault or issue and Martin from support went above and beyond and fixed my issue.

1Retro
Time spent using app: 12 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 6, 2022

Awesome the hear you like the App and it's even more awesome to hear that our colleague Martin was able to help you with the issues you were experiencing. Of course, should you need any further assistance just let us know. Enjoy using Tidio!

July 4, 2022

I needed to know how to remove the Tidio chat from my password page as I am yet to launch my business. Martin was super efficient in helping me out and within 30 seconds was able to navigate me to the right place to do so! What a great app!

iyla beauty
Time spent using app: 8 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 4, 2022

Thank you so kindly for the lovely feedback you left. We're glad to hear Martin was able to help you with your request :) Should you need any additional help just let us know! :)

June 29, 2022

很棒,很不错,服务态度也非常好。 使用感很不错,售后服务也很好。推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐推荐

bebirdmall
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
TIDIO LLC replied July 5, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review and recomendation! We're doing our best to provide the best product, with the best support team possible to help with any inquiries regarding Tidio :)

June 28, 2022

Le service à la clientelle est vraiment bien! J'ai pu parler avec quelqu'un et ils ont répondu à mes question en quelques minutes.

Librairie jeunesse le Zèbre à pois
Time spent using app: 8 days
TIDIO LLC replied June 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear our Customer Support Staff was able to help you. Should you need additional help just let us know.

June 27, 2022

I was having a little difficulty figuring operating this app. I contact Tidio chat support and their response time was extremely quick. Ian was very helpful. Thank you

Newday Furniture
Time spent using app: 3 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 5, 2022

Sorry to hear you had issues tunning Tidio correctly, but glad to hear our Support Team was able to help you out! Remember that you can always have a look at our help center on https://help.tidio.com/ or reach out to our staff :) Should you have any other issues or questions just let us know.

June 23, 2022

I couldnt make Tidio run correctly and ask the support team for help. Ana is very kind and spend long time to help me. Great Tidio!

elfgifts
Time spent using app: 7 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 5, 2022

Sorry to hear you had issues tunning Tidio correctly, but glad to hear our Support Team was able to help you out! Should you have any other issues or questions just let us know.

June 22, 2022

LOVE THIS APP, love how u can integrate it on the phone and mac app so you never miss a message.. can also hook it up with email and fb messanger.. all while is 100% free ? WOW .

SwayFits
Time spent using app: 3 months
TIDIO LLC replied July 4, 2022

We do our best to offer a good Free Plan with the essential features available so that anyone can begin growing their business with Tidio! Glad you love it! :)

June 21, 2022

Amazing! Such an easy set up really impressed with the features all round! I'd highly recommend & they even offer it free!

KIR Electrics
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
TIDIO LLC replied July 4, 2022

Really great to hear you really like the features Tidio offers. Thank you for recommending our product and should you have any questions just let us know.

June 20, 2022

Support has been very helpful - I will use this app and think this will higher my conversion rate for a good bit!

Nordlust®
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
TIDIO LLC replied June 21, 2022

Hi! We do our best to have our Customer Support be as helpful as they can :) If you need any additional help, just let us know.