Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OYA YOGA

Best chat and chatbot app ever ! i really love it to keep in touch with my clients Doesn’t bug at all so professional

February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the five stars! Glad to hear Tidio allows you to communicate with your customers with no issues!

Galaxy Hound LLC

Great customer service!! Our company is just starting out using an app for customers on our store site and so far we are loving it!

February 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the five stars! Glad to hear Tidio was your first choice!

Do-It-Yourself Danielle

So far I like this app and it appears like it will be easy to use. I'm new to Shopify so I haven't had a chance to use the app to the fullest, but the tech support was helpful when I had a question!

February 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the top rating! I hope you enjoy Tidio even more the more you use it!

Alternativa para tu Salud

It is an app for direct communication with users from the website. Take advantage of it indeed, it is very worth getting it. Its functions in customer service are really good, clear and simple, it has always been said that customer service is essential for a company, that is, it is a priority. "The customer is always right". Well, even if you don't believe it, the truth is that the customer should be well served, so you will increase your interactions with their requests by 100%, the customer does have the right to comment on our product and, in this case, their comments will be well received, this app knows well do its job, so new users should download the app. For this reason, it is very important to listen to the opinions of other experienced users that often help us understand the practicality of the app in all its versions. I hope this feedback can help improve the experience of installing it, this product is important and valuable, you also have the support if the product fails, hopefully more positive ratings and positive comments from users.

January 31, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your insight with other users! We're very pleased you find our app useful, and we'll do our best to keep you satisfied!

La Box Detailing

sav au top, pour nous une des meilleures app du store
ça nous a parmi d'augmenter nos ventes. 10 / 10

January 27, 2022

That's amazing, we're excited to help you increase your sales even further! Thank you for the five stars!

My Brick Wall

Large store, mybrickwall.co.uk 1.4mil turnover, Tidio is more then capable of delivering on our store. Used plenty of others and would say this is the most advance yet easy to use. Also it is the most expensive but, for the features you get its worth the money. (you pay for what you get)

January 27, 2022

That's such valuable feedback, thank you very much! We hope you enjoy all the new features we plan to add as much as the ones we already offer!

ishop

nice,It's very easy to use, I recommend everyone to download it, it's a good app。The service also responded quickly.

January 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for recommending Tidio to other users!

Minocasa

Add this info, somewhere;; anywhere;;; "Please note, when on a developer Plan, upgrades to our App aren't permitted. Please subscribe to a paid Shopify plan" this was my issue and I couldn't figure it out for the longest time haha

January 27, 2022

Thank you for the five stars and for your comment! I'll pass this on to the relevant team, we'll make sure this disclaimer is added. Sorry about the trouble!

AWAN

Very happy about this. It allows us to efficiently communicate with our customers in real time, which in most cases leads to sales :)

January 25, 2022

And we're extremely happy that you've found our app useful, thank you very much for your five-star review! It really means a lot!

Marblenia

Fast and friendly service, would definitely recommend. other Chat applications can not even be half of this application. Thank you Patrick. Thank you Tidio

January 25, 2022

Oh, wow! Thank you so much for the top rating! We greatly appreciate it. :)