Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

T&T Liberty Safes

UPDATE: The Tidio team was able to reach out to me after this review. There was a misstep in the communications. However, Oscar was made aware of the situation and responded with a top notch, professional solution. I'm leaving the first draft of this review (originally a 2 star) to let people know that Tidio will go out of their way to make things right for the customer. Thanks again, Oscar! First draft: We have had Tidio for close to two years, and it's done what it's supposed to do with no issues. However, now that there is an issue I reached out and they responded with a generic answer. I replied back (twice) with a more detailed response for the specific issue and after 7 days I still haven't heard back. The app did okay while it was functional and I didn't need any assistance. :\

May 22, 2021

I'm really sorry to see your review. I'm responsible for support in our team and I'll review what happened. We strive to offer exceptional support to everyone and I'll make sure you get it too! Olek

Brusher Pro

La configuración de la app es a prueba de un bebe. Me encanta esta aplicación y que sea gratuita. Un 10!

May 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 starts review! We appreciate it :)

CLICK REGALA

Esta app es increible! Muy completa y da un servicio perfecto para tu ecommerce. Los bots son una pasada!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars review! :)

Violet Healthcare

Great free plan! Really awesome to be able to use this for up to 3 operators completely for free. Thank you!

May 6, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business! :)

D.Pro.Home

Great job everyone ! it works perfectly and backoffice team answer really fast ! 5 star rating for this app !

May 5, 2021

Thank you much! We appreciate the rating :)

Tèaura

Awesome and very flexible app. Helped us improve conversion rates
No messaging limitations like Facebook messenger

April 29, 2021

Thank you! We are really happy that Tidio continues to help your business :)

CYSUM

nice, works well, it allows me to start my work easily. hope it will be better in the future. ************

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, and if you have any questions Tidio is always here for you :)

Johwa

Thank you to the team you are doing a great job I really like the app and I would love to wish everyone

April 26, 2021

We appreciate the review and kind words! :)

TCH Hardware (Development)

This app is great, even with just the free basic plan it a whole package if you have a smaller store. Love the chatbots and how they're able to pull info from orders and shipping locations from Shopify automatically without staff help. Their support is also great! I use it so much they're probably sick of me but they always resolve the issue.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and such a thoughtful review with kind words for our team! :)

SmartHarnais™

I have a question please about the chatbots monthly limit: Are the chatbots counted only if the visitor interacted and responded the chatbot or for each every user who receives the message?

April 21, 2021

Thank you for the review! :)

A single "use" of a chatbot is essentially a single time a chatbot is activated. For example, if you have the "Welcome new visitors" bot, it is activated (used) for every single new visitor who enters your site. You can also have different types of bots, e.g. bots that get activated only on specific pages, or when the visitor returns to the site, or when an operator (like you or me) does not respond within some time.

Please remember that Tidio is free forever by default - the paid plans are optional and expand the features of your Tidio account. We have two upgrades: Communicator and Chatbots, and you can purchase one of them or both if you prefer. You can see detailed information about our pricing and current options under this link: