Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Ling Lang LA

This app is excellent customer could reach us instantly on live chat, and if someone want to contact me on fb is link to this app as well, so convince and boost customer service.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words for our team! :)

Beckys-Boutique.com

The Chat Bot lead generator, Communicator and Email all in one integration is amazing! It is 100% worth the money. Great app and even better customer service.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars and kind words! :)

Little Wild Cat

Their live visitor tracker has been invaluable to my store since installing tidio - definitely recommend just for that feature alone!

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate it :)

FastBuy.ae

Kudos to Tidio Team in General and Rafal for instance. I wanted to have an effective with the latest technology and user friendly Live Chat for my Shopify Store. Finally, I got Tidio, I am extremely amazed by Chatbots and the feature that allows my customers to share the files with us.

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words for our team, and the thoughtful review of Tidio! :)

Storkbox

Great app. just started using it and it was very easy to set up, including chat bots. Support were very quick to get back to me when I needed help.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! :) We are glad you enjoy Tidio!

Estia soaps

Great app, we currently use the free plan and we are really satisfied! Amazing service, has been helpful with ever enquiry we had. Easy to customize and use it. Highly recommend it

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars! :)

CyberStorm PCs

I love this app, it's super convenient, simple, intuitive and feature rich. The support is amazing as well. I don't think I can list any problems with Tidio. Nobody paid or told me to write this either, I know it sounds like it. I 100% recommend this app its just so good.

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the encouraging words for our team! We are very glad you enjoy Tidio :)

STAR LUXURY MODA

Fantastica!!! Notifiche per ogni visitatore che entra nel tuo negozio. Chatbox personalizzabile e immediata! Molto bella!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! :)

Bodyjene

This is a wonderful App, it is very easy to communicate with your customers through there, app. Once the Customer sends a message to the chat box at the online store it will automatically come to your mail, then you can reply to it that instant. Recommended for everybody

August 20, 2020

We are glad we can be a good addition to your business! Thank you for the review :)

The Giulery Box

Very cool!!! i am currently on the free version and altered my notifications today, they are even coming to my fit bit so hopefully I will not be missing much and be able to be quick to the chat! i dont want to have to add my address, as my business is out of my home, but this is not a Tidio thing its the anti-spam rules.
I love Tidio!!!!
thank-you for making me look good!!

August 20, 2020

Thank you for the review!