Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Above Ideal

This app is a must have for any store that wants to keep their customer service and request list at a minimum. Setup is very easy and it integrates with Shopify like it was already part of it.

The team at Tidio has prepared all of the most commonly used bot creations for customer service replies in their back end. So when your ready to start implementing your first automated bot, you can simply choose to use the ones they already have prepared for you.

A great feature that I love is that you can modify their existing bots and customize them to your preference or if you prefer, you can use their bots to learn from them and then create new custom chat bots of your own.

All bots can be tested before they go live and cloned as a duplicate backup just in case something goes wrong as well. Superb app! They need more visibility on the web because their live chat customer service is also THE BEST!

September 21, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. Cheers from our team! :)

Annalise Jewellery

really great app, cannot fault it! improves sales as customers can get answers straight away and the ios app is great too. see it live on our personalised and ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

September 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Arms of Andes

new to the app and received help right away. useful, easy to use and efficient in communicating with customers

September 21, 2019

Thanks! Cheers from our team! :)

Seginus Lighting

Tidio is a great chat app and I recommend it to other users of Shopify. It has plenty of customizations and options and its basic functions are free which is great.

Awesome, thanks! <3

Perlaos

Friendly to use, cool design and layout options, and the support is A+, you can chat with the team anytime, thank you Kamil, for helping me out today.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Cheers from Kamil as well! :)

Pool Best Buy

Easy to install and easy to use. Great for customer service! Truly recommended this app. AND IT'S FREE to start with.

September 16, 2019

Perfect, thank you so much.

JanCars

Very easy installation with a wonderful support team. I had a few issues/concerns and Jan was so patient in helping me solve them. Support is very efficient and fast. When my sales increase I will definitely upgrade.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Best of luck from our team and cheers from Jan. :)

Art Space

I love this app. The chatbots have been great for conversions so 5 stars. Support is also quick helpful and efficient

Thank you so much!

Hand Stamped Trinkets

This app is amazing - and so far I’m only in the free version. The customer service is spot on! I’ve had a couple minor issues I couldn’t figure out. Hit the chat button and within seconds someone was there and the problem was resolved. I love, love the chat bots! WTG Tidio! Keep up the good work

August 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review. This made our day. Have a great one too! :)

Acrylic Diva

First off, their support is spot on. Right there when you need them. Secondly, I've tried a couple of other chat platforms that were way too complicated and time consuming. The bot setup on Tidio is really easy and user friendly. I highly recommend Tidio. Love their app!