Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

11th Street Design

Quick and helpful response my very first time contacting support. Great experience. Need 100 characters. Thanks!

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate it :)

RelaxHouse GetCBD

Nice application, with a good and reactive online support.
Chabot runs very well with automations in order to catch customer email.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review and the perfect score! We really appreciate it :) Enjoy your Tidio!

Gerbing Heated Motorcycle Clothing

Really easy to use and has helped to cut down the number of phone calls that we get. Had a bit of a glitch in the system and Mike was very helpful.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and the 5 stars! We will also make sure to let Mike know that he did a great job :)

TechClass

Great support, user-friendly and practical service. Easy to change branding, a premium service which you need to purchase, but overall very smooth to setup.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy that you find our product easy to use and user friendly!

ozshopers

I am using Tidio Chatbot in my shopify website and it is a very cool chat application. The thing I like most about Tidio is I can answer to chat messages from my customers through mobile app which is so convinient.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad that you also enjoy using our mobile app in order to answer queries wherever you go!

Vitasell.net

this app is great well designed great communication with lots of feathers i rate it as excellent this app is great well designed great communication with lots of feathers i rate it as excellent

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and the 5 stars. We really appreciate it

Mina Designer Collection

This app is very useful. Helped me get what I needed as a beginner. Thank you Tidio, won't have done it without you.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We always try our best to help our customers. Enjoy your Tidio!

Popcorn Shed

Tidio is super helpful for us as a small business to manage customer enquiries quickly and more efficient. Though I find setting up automated chat bots is a bit tricky, their customer service is fast and very helpful. They even gave me some more ideas on how to use it and how to better interact with customers! Thanks Tidio :)

October 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and are happy to help :)

AADMA.RO

It's a good app for now and customer support is very kind.You have different options and you also have a free plan which is good for new bussines.

October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect rating! We are really happy that you enjoy our features. Enjoy your Tidio!

simshinemall

In my opinion, Tidio chat robot is very intelligent and easy to use. The chat is displayed in the background in real time with no error, which makes it a good experience.

October 18, 2021

We are very happy to hear that you find our product easy and enjoyable to use. Thank you for the review and enjoy your Tidio!