Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Happy Ratio

This app is really great for enhancing the customer experience. Our customers are loving the bot interactions and it has improved our conversion rates.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are proud to be a part of your business! :)

yiwig

It's such a helpful app. This app makes it easy for customers to chat with us conveniently. Definitely recommend

July 14, 2021

We are glad you enjoy Tidio. Thank you for recommending Tidio :)

Lady Cat Style

Very helpful app, thanks guys for help my store grow up! Support team react immediately and very quickly!

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much! We are always happy to help :)

Emmy & Sebby

Worth the money. I was skeptical at first, but it really does improve conversion rates. Customer service is excellent. Fast to respond and happy to help. Would recommend.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation!

Paw Families

Very easy to maneuver and the app looks nice and professional. Support is great, too when it comes to questions about the app and features!

July 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind words for our team, we appreciate it! :)

The Home Feel

Great customer service. Very prompt and courteous. Answered all of my questions within a few seconds.

July 14, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! :)

Ant Dimension

Really easy to implement and customize. I like the ready to use chatbots they are. Also the support is good :)

July 13, 2021

We appreciate your kind review, thank you! :)

Sunny StoresEG

Exquisite look, easy to use, and not as expensive as other competitors. I loved it! And I recommend it!

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation! :)

Villain Gaming

Easy to setup, easy to use. The interface to create your own chatbot is really cool and user friendly! I immediately was able to use this to chat with some customers and add additional items they were looking for without leaving my website, keeping them engaged. First day the app paid for itself.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We appreciate your kind words :)

mourgreen

La simplicité d'utilisation. On le prend en mais tres vite. Tres intuitif. Service client ultra efficace. J'aime le fait qu'il enveloppe plusieurs prestation en meme temps. On peut gerer le chat en direct, envoyer des emails, faire du marketing emailing c'est vraiment Top.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! :)