Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vsc World

This App is the Best Live Chat App in 2017! Period. If you are looking to use the best looking + best responsive Live Chat on your store. You are at the right place. Not only doesn't the Tidio Live Chat icon look absolutely flawless on your store (better than all the other boring live chat apps).... the customer service is second to none.

Martin and Olek have exceptionally delivered outstanding customer service to myself. These people practice what they preach exceptionally well by providing us excellent customer service at any time we need them through the live chat. Aha.

Naturalrootsista

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app! I have tried a lot of apps and this is by far the best. User friendly. Any questions I had was answered and a link was given. Very impressive!

Kaaraba

Location United Arab Emirates

we just installed the Tidio chat and we are already in love with it.
we will continue to try it and keep other customers updated.
CEO @ Kaaraba
www.kaaraba.com

Vrkm

Professional looking chat, with nice custome look matches any shop try them
Mine vrboxtube.com

Earlmaystore

Great App! We are able to answer questions that our visitors might have and turn them into customers! Tidio Support is also great to work with, they resolve our issues in a very timely manner. Recommended for any business.

Blue Palm Commerce

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super happy with the app, Iphone app and customer service so far!

The Geo Factory

Location Australia

Fantastic App, Highly recommend for any store

Legalbooks 2

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

had a little issue (totally my fault) contacted their customer service 'of course through their chat option' they me sorted in seconds brilliant 5 star service lets hope i can now do the same through my own site
Thanks

Egherbs Com

Great App! Very easy to use. I have had zero problems so far

Simcha Scribes Canada

Time spent using app 18 minutes

We use Tidio and have for about 5 months now and we love it. We have it installed on two websites. The customer service is great. They have taken care of our questions and I like the fact that they have a browser and app version of the support portal. Also it's very reasonable.