Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Six Wine Stories

I've just downloaded and so far it all seems great! Gave it a test and no problems, so lets hope it generates some sales leads!

Swell Vision

Really cool app. Good to connect with customers

Raspberriez

Haven't been using this app for very long, but it is exactly what we were looking for! Super user friendly and love the basic package :)

Save My Buck

Excellent app. Well done Tidio. Highly recommend!

Chichair Extensions

Excellent, easy to use highly recommend!

Audioride

Chat System Tidio created is one of the best App i have come across and the best part is their customer service. When I needed help, I just started chatting with their customer service. Their customer service will explain you in detail and help you to full extend to make sure this App is working to your satisfaction. Today one of the customer service person name Rafal stayed on chat till the installed all the scripts that I needed and he checked it on his side to make sure it worked. In short..... Great product packaged with great customer service.

Vivarte

Awesome! Works perfectly. Very simple and intuitive plataform. Love it even on free version. (Brazilian User)

Nailcandi 2

Fantastic App! When we moved from Live Chat to Tideo the support team assisted us in every step of the process. They were on hand to answer every question we had and made the whole process painless. Tideo is extremely user friendly and affordable - totally worth every cent!

Northwood Candle Supply

Works great and customers love the live chat. Has helped increase sales and customer satisfaction.

Davidson Violins

Very easy to use. Free version only allows one chat at a time. No issue for our low volume business. iOS app is great!