Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Geo Factory

Location Australia

Fantastic App, Highly recommend for any store

Legalbooks 2

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

had a little issue (totally my fault) contacted their customer service 'of course through their chat option' they me sorted in seconds brilliant 5 star service lets hope i can now do the same through my own site
Thanks

Egherbs Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App! Very easy to use. I have had zero problems so far

Simcha Scribes Canada

Time spent using app 18 minutes

We use Tidio and have for about 5 months now and we love it. We have it installed on two websites. The customer service is great. They have taken care of our questions and I like the fact that they have a browser and app version of the support portal. Also it's very reasonable.

Bio Dluxe

great customer support !!!! They helped me throught online chat in seconds ! Very convenient :D

Class Space

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great free app. Simple and customer support very good too. Thank you

Aviation Letter Art

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Excellent App and even better customer service! I'm a one man shop but now I can offer the same customer support options that the big guys do! Highly recommended.

Fashionably Late Hair

great price and easy to use! Customers love it as well!

Ecuador Direct Roses

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The #1 app for Conversational Commerce! An e-commerce must, especially for introducing new products in complicated markets, by helping consumers connect with your brand value. Modern design, smart interface..the dashboard could be a little easier in navigation, but awesome! Pro Account is worth every cent :)

Bikinilicious

Great App! I can now stay in touch and answer any of my customers questions in just a few quick seconds! Excellent support also!